couldn't help myself..... the weekend..part 3

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
With that he just burst out laughing saying he had to be honest and he said he had been studying up on the local flowers and stuff hoping to impress me and I just had to laugh when he asked if it was working. He just looked so cute when he asked me that I just had to hug him and as we held each other I said it was and he hugged me tighter saying he was glad as he kissed me. As we kissed if felt my skirt sliding down my legs and bunching up around my feet as his hands went down to my bum to hold me bum cheeks in his hands as pulled me closer as we kissed. Once we let each other go I was standing there naked from the waist down and acting all surprised asked how that happened. Once again he stood there looking so cute and innocent as he told me his mother raised him to be a gentleman and he remembered that I said I needed to pee so he was just trying to help. Once again I just had to laugh telling him he was so sweet to remember and I stepped out of my skirt and squatted down to pee as he picked up my skirt. When we got back to the horses i didn't even ask for my skirt as I saw him folding it up and stuffing it into the saddlebag of my horse as he helped me back up and soon after we were back riding and talking away. It was just so easy talking with him and as we rode we covered a wide variety of topics from old movies, music we liked or hated, and even or favorite old cartoons both agreeing that the new ones they have now suck. lol After a wile we both seemed to have the same idea as we asked each other when we could stop for lunch and soon after we had the horses tied up and their food bags in place as Charlie laid out a blanket for us to sit on as he had our picnic lunch. As the day passed it got really warm as they said it would and after we ate our lunch I got horny and very naughty so I sat across from Charlie making sure that he had a good view of my "happy place" Knowing he had a clear view of it made me even hornier and I noticed it was doing what I hoped for as I could see his pants had developed a lump. Just knowing that me it even worse for me my happy place began to tingle and I could feel the tip of my happy button poking out from between my lips. As soon as Charlie saw that he told me to take my top off as he began unbuttoning his shirt and tossing it aside started taking undoing his pants. By now my top was off and I wasn't taking any chances as I jumped at him to take his pants off to free what I desperately needed. As soon as it sprung free I didn't even wait and swallowed his now rock hard tool until my lips were at the base and i swirled my tongue around his cock as he struggled to finish taking his pants off. Just as I felt him toss them aside I felt him grab me and life my head from his cock and all I could think was "no" which I moaned begging him to let me have it. At that moment it was all I could think of as he kissed me and laid me back on the blanket as he climbed in top of me saying he wanted to make my happy place even happier. It was as if they were magic words as my legs seem to have a mind or their own spreading open wide as he crawled over closer and on top of me as we kissed and our tongues danced together. I soon felt his amazing tool pushing it way deep into my happy place and my legs wrapped around him pulling him in and me up to meet him as we settled back down on the grass. My legs seemed to want to run things as they loosened their grip on him just enough so he could slip out them they'd lock back up around him over and over again he was pounding me happy place hard and fast causing my body to start shaking so much that I could even kiss him anymore. Each time he slammed back into my pussy his ball bag would slap off me causing me to orgasm again until finally my legs fell limp as he continued pounding my happy place over and over again. Soon after one final slam I felt him grind himself into my happy place and he moaned and began filling my happy place with blast after blast of his sweet men juice until it couldn't hold anymore and oozed around his softening cock which was still buried deep inside my pussy as all we could do was just lay there, this time both of us fighting to catch our breath as we tried to recover. I don't know how much time had passed as we laid there holding each other close and but our breathing was back and our tongues recovered as well and began their dance once again . It took a while longer for our bodies to recover but as the did I realized that Charlie now semi hard cock was still deep in my pussy and as our tongues danced I began using the muscles in my pussy to massage his cock back to life and soon after it was ready for more as he began to ever so slowly start slide his restored cock in and out of my pussy. Once he realized what had happened he broke our kiss long enough to look down at me and smile saying I was amazing as he picked up his pace and pounded into my pussy two more times. He then pulled it out, my legs hadn't recovered yet so he could and he just looked down at me and smiled as he lifted himself off me long enough to roll me onto my belly then lifting me up onto my knees. My head was still in a fog so I couldn't even think of what he had in mind as he reached down and pulled my legs open wide as I felt his now restored cock sliding up and down between the lips of my pussy.

Back