couldn't help myself..... the weekend part 5

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
Once we got into the bathroom Charlie set the shower and as he turned to look at me he smiled and we both started helping each other get undressed all the time giggling like a couple of school kids. Soon after we were in the shower helping each other wash starting with our hair and working down each others bodies rubbing every inch as we did. As I hoped while I was washing him his cock sprung to life and was now standing tall pointing at me as I washed it while he was busy washing my boobs. Soon I couldn't stand it any long and stood on my tip toes placing my hands on his shoulders as I quickly hopped up wrapping my legs around him as his hands went down cupping the cheeks of my bum to support me. Locking my legs around him tighter I reached down between us as I lifted my body up and grabbed his rock hard cock to guide it into my pussy as I lowered myself onto it until his full length was buried deep inside my happy place. Once again my legs seemed to take control of my body as I started riding his amazing slowly at first as his mouth found my nipples to lick and chew on as I rode him building up speed with each move. Soon Charlie had me pinned against the wall as he started pounding my happy place like he was a starving man having his first thing to eat in weeks as he continued enjoying my nipples. At this wild frantic pace it wasn't long before both of use were trembling as our orgasms swept through our bodies. Once they passed we just held each other kissing and soon my legs lost their grip and his cock slipped from my now very happy pussy as I stood there still kissing as his hands released their grip on my bum cheeks and we just stood there letting the water from the shower rinse us off. After a few minutes I felt Charlie lightly slap my bum telling me to get dressed because he was hungry and I smiled and once again replied "Yes Sir" as we stepped out of the shower and dried each other off. When we talked during the week he mentioned that we'd be going out to dinner so I should bring something to wear as we finished drying each other he asked if I remembered. I said I did and I had a bag in my car and kissed him saying I'd be right back and started for the bathroom door when he called me. I stopped and turned to see what he wanted and he just smiled and tossed me a towel to put on so I didn't kill his neighbors because some of them were old and might have a heart attack and all i could do was laugh as I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me as I headed out to my car. By the time I returned Charlie was mostly dressed and was sitting in a chair in his room slipping on his shoes as I came in and dropped my towel as I reached into my bag and pulled out the dress I brought to wear to dinner and he told me too. As he was fixing his shirt I started taking out the clothes I brought to wear which he looked over as i took them out laying them on the bed. He was so funny as i took out a bra and panties he told me not to bother as he told me he didn't want me to wear things like that when i was with him as he said my bum and happy place were too pretty to cover up so he told me to put them right back in the bag and I replied Yes Sir as I did as he told me. Charlie then told me that also goes for pantyhose and I smiled and said that wasn't a problem. I then held up a garter belt and nylon stockings as if they were Ok and he smiled saying they were fine as he added that I was amazing. I thanked him of course and just told him I just thought they were more comfortable and I sat on the bed across from him as I slipped one foot into a stocking and pulled it up my leg. He as so funny because as I reached of my other stocking he smiled telling me he'd wait for me in the other room. I said I was sorry for taking so long but he just laughed saying it was fine and the reason he was going to wait in the other room for me was because if he kept seeing my happy place as I put my other stocking on we'd never make dinner and he was hungry as he hurried out of the room. After that it didn't take long for me to finish dressing and I came out of his bedroom he looked at me and smiled saying I looked amazing as he held out his hand for me to take and off we went. As we got to the car Charlie being the gentleman he was opened the car door or me and once I was in closed it before walking around to get in to drive. As he got in and closed the door he started the car telling me that if he remembered right I liked Italian food and I said I did and he smiled saying he knew a perfect place that wasn't far away. He said it wasn't very fancy but the food was excellent so he wanted me to try it and I said if he liked it I know I would too and off we went. It wasn't fifteen minutes later when we were pulling into the parking lot as Charlie said we're here and as I looked I told him I had driven by the place many times but never tried it and he smiled and said he knew I'd love it.

Once he parked the car he told me to wait a second as he hopped out and hurried around the car to open the door for me and holding out his hand for me to take as I got out of the car and stand up. As I did he smiled and took me in his arms and as our eyes met he said I looked beautiful and made him proud to be the man I was with as he kissed me. He was the perfect gentleman placing his hands on my hips as he kissed me gently, never even trying to let his hands wander then just as quick he let me go asking if I was ready. Seeing I always dated older guys they always treated me nice but Charlie made me feel so special and I had to fight back tears as my heart swelled. Seconds later he held out his hand for me to take as we walked hand in hand into the restaurant where we were quickly met by a man who seemed to know Charlie and brought us to our table. As he did he pulled out my chair and as I sat down he pushed me closer to the table as I'd see done on old movies before telling us to enjoy our meal saying that our server would be right over. Seconds later a man came over and introduced himself saying he would be our server for the night as he handed us a menu. Just like the first man he seemed to know Charlie and said it was his pleasure to serve us as Charlie usually just got take-out and Charlie smiled telling him that he found someone to have dinner with this time. With that the man looked at me and smiled telling Charlie that having dinner with such a beautiful lady would just make his dining experience that much better and he began telling us the specials of the day. Once he did that he asked if we'd like a beverage while we decided and not being a drinker I ordered a ginger ale and Charlie said that sounded good to him too so the man said he'd be right back. As Charlie said our dinner was excellent and as we ate he said after the busy day we had today he was thinking a nice quiet night watching old movies and snuggling up on the couch would be good and I said that sounded perfect to me. We suggested an old John Wayne movie called "McClintock" and I told him I loved that movie so it was decided and once we finished our dinner we headed back to his place. As he drove he took my hand and said that he wanted to tell me something before things went any further and I said ok then he took a deep breath and squeezed my hand saying that he loved spending with me saying that even the times we just talked on the phone was the high point of his day and I said I enjoyed them too. He then said that he wanted me to understand that he was not looking for a relationship quickly adding that he was newly divorced and still adjusting to that so he wasn't ready to rush into another one. Before I could say anything he added how much he loved spending time with me and wanted to continue that saying that he had enjoyed every moment we had together.

Back