couldn't help myself.... the weekend Part 6

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
He told me that since we met then he's had more fun in the past week then he had the whole time he was married and he didn't want that to end but he would understand was expecting more and didn't want to see him again. With that I said so all you're looking for is someone to have fun with, no commitment, no strings, just someone to have fun with. By then we were back at his house and sitting in the garage as we talked and he turned and looked at me he was telling me this now because the last thing he wanted to do was to hurt me thinking it was more than that but that's all he could promise. With that I put a serious look on my face and said I just wanted to be sure now.... all you're looking for is someone to have fun with, no strings, no commitment and I paused a moment. Took a deep breath and said I just had one question and I had to smile as I added "is sex still part of the deal" and he burst out laughing saying if that means I get to keep spending time with you I guess i could suffer through it. I leaned over and kissed him on his cheek saying he had a deal, then laughed telling him that's all I was looking for too and he laughed again saying I was mean for making him suffer like that. With that he kissed me and hopped out of the car and walked around to help me out and we couldn't even look at each other without giggling as we walked into the house. After turning on some lights he said we might as well go get comfortable as he took my hand and lead me into his bedroom and reached into his dresser. As he closed the draw again he said he was going to change and tossed something at me saying he knew I didn't bring anything to wear so I could put on one of his T-shirts. I had kicked off my heels and stood there watching as he got undressed. I saw he had a pair of gym shorts laying on the bed and just as he slipped his underwear down I pulled my dress up over my head leaving me standing there naked with the exception of my stockings and garter belt. Charlie was not naked also and as he reached for his shorts I said I was comfortable like that adding that he looked comfortable too,. He just looked at me and smiled telling me that he was always willing to try something new and said he remembered how I had mentioned I was usually naked when home so he'd give it a try. With that he held out his hand and as I took it we walking naked into the living room and over to the couch where he took me in his arms and kissed ever so gently. As we stood there pressed against each other he kissed me again saying he was so stupid and I asked him why and he just smiled saying that he was so nervous about what we talked about on the ride home he had forgotten the most important part of dinner. I of course asked what that was and he smiled and pushed me back so I was sitting on the couch as he quickly dropped to his knees and grabbing my ankles lifted them up onto the couch. He quickly opened my legs wide and as he looked at my happy place he leaned down saying we forgot all about dessert as he drove his tongue deep into my happy place. He quickly moved his tongue up to my happy button and using his fingers to open my lips wide he grabbed it between his lips started flicking his tongue over it. As I could do was lay there as he continued licking me as the first of many orgasms swept over my body quickly licked up and swallowed down before returning his attention to my happy button so get more of my juices. By the time he finished his dessert my body had long gone limp as he said that was the sweetest and best dessert he ever had and he climbed up onto the couch with me placing my limp body on top of his as we laid there holding me as I laid my head on his check to recover. It took a while before my breathing returned to normal and my eyes cleared and he smiled saying it was movie time as I lifted my head to see the TV screen before laying it back down his chest as he started the movie. Surprisingly we made it thought the as we held each other close while he ever so gently massaged my back and bum. I could feel his cock pressing against my tummy as I laid on top of him listening to his heart beat. As the movie ended Charlie kissed me on the top of my head and giving my bum a light smack said it was time for bed as he helped me to my feet. After a quick stop to pee we headed to the bedroom and as Charlie climbed into bed I sat in the chair and took off my garter belt and slowly rolled my stockings down my leg as he laid there watching me with his cock standing proudly. Once I finished I laid them over the back of the chair and walked to the end of the bed and ever so slowly began crawling up to him until my head was just inches from his amazing cock which I quickly swallowed until my chin was nestled in his ball bag and he let out a soft moan. I just wanted to enjoy his taste as it started oozing out his sweet pre-cum and I had to fight the urge to suck him faster but I did and just slowly lifting my head up and down as I sucked his cock harder and harder until all he could manage was a low constant moan. After a while his flow of pre-cum stopped and I knew he was close so I released his cock from my mouth and started crawling up his body kissing my way up it as I did. Soon our eyes met as I leaned down to kiss him as i reached down to grab his steel hard cock and guide it into my very needy happy place and quickly sat up sending it deep into my pussy. Charlie moaned as I began riding his tool and slowly had the strength to lift his arms to play with my boobies and I gently rode him. After a while he seemed to regain his strength as he grabbed me and rolled me onto my back as he rolled on top of me and I felt my legs wrap around his waist pulling him even deeper into my happy place. As we kissed and our tongues began to dance Charlie began to move his cock in and out of my happy place ever so slowly at first but each time he pushed it back in he became harder and faster until he was pounding into me so hard and fast I expected we're break the bed. My whole body just began shaking uncontrollably as his amazing cock pounded me endlessly causing wave after wave or orgasmic bliss thought my body

Back