Couldn't help myself ... the weekend

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
A good friend of mine on here asked me to post about my weekend with the guy I met at the bank..... Sorry it got a little long but so much happened I didn't know what to leave out

Since that day we first me Charlie and I had spoken many times on the phone since that day and where they said it was going to be a nice weekend we made plans for me to meet him at his house and I'd leave my car there and we'd go from there which was fine by me. Each time we talked on the phone setting up plans for the weekend he'd just laugh when I asked what he had planned saying I'd have to wait until then to find out, each time adding that he knew I'd enjoy it. Needless to say after our first meeting my mind was racing imagining all the things we could do so by Saturday morning he had me so horny even masturbating in the shower didn't help much and I was going crazy. I woke up soaked and between my legs was tingling which only got worse as I was putting on my skirt, panties and top for the drive over to his house. Hoping for the best I chose a short denim skirt, french cut thong panties and a sheer top. My top covered what was needed and it was going to be nice so no bra which I avoid when possible plus planning on wearing my denim vest I knew I'd be covered and out the door I went. By the time I pulled into his driveway the tingling between my legs was even stronger it took a few minutes to compose myself enough to for the short walk to the door but I made it. It felt like hours had passed from the time I rang the door bell until Charlie opened to door telling me to come in. As soon as I was in and he closed the door he looked at me and smiled telling me that he had been counting the moments waiting for me and he took me in his arms and gave me a quick hug. Then just as fast let me go and started to look me up and down telling me he had a fun day planned all from things we had talked about that day we met. That day my mind was in a fog for most of it so I didn't remember most of when we talked about so I still had no idea what he had planned when he asked if I was ready to go. As soon as I said I was he smiled at me once again as he said there was just one thing he had to do first and then just as fast he reached down grabbing my skirt at the bottom and lifting it to expose my panties to his view. It was all so sudden I didn't even have time to react as he looked at me and smiled once again before grabbing them and pulling them down my legs until they fell to the floor. As he looked at me he said he couldn't have me wearing soaked panties all day as he added, your too pretty down there to have them covered and I wouldn't need them anyway. With that he reached down between my legs and slipped his finger in to touch my happy button and as soon his finger made contact I lost it and my whole body started shaking as my juices came spraying out all over his hand and the floor between us. My legs seemed to have a mind of their own as they spread open as he continued rubbing my happy button causing my juices to continue non-stop squirting all over the floor as he continued rubbing my happy button. I don't know how many times it happened but soon it was too much and my legs gave out and he caught me bore I fell lifting me up in his arms. My head was still spinning as he carried me over and sat me on what must of been a dining room table then pushing me back so I was laying down.

Back