NeedAnOrgasmNow

Honestly I'm 27 female looking to cum on the phone with another female. Looks don't matter just our voices as we listen to each other pleasure ourselves until we have an amazing orgasm together. Don't care if it's real numbers text free or voice on snap it's all good. I just want us to feel good. I need to be quiet though I have roommates also would be down for multiple women on the phone. Let's all have a good time

Honestly I'm 27 female looking to cum on the phone with another female. Looks don't matter just our voices as we listen to each other pleasure ourselves until we have an amazing orgasm together. Don't care if it's real numbers text free or voice on snap it's all good. I just want us to feel good. I need to be quiet though I have roommates also would be down for multiple women on the phone. Let's all have a good time
I’d love to snap with you and make you cum

Yes please!! message me!

Mmm yes please I am wet already

Where do i sign up for this;)

Back