Curious curvy girl

CutestCouple

OFC Regular
We always do what he wants. But tonight im calling the shots.... He likes role play so so I ask..... What if you walk in on me cheating... But instead of a cock on my mouth, it's a beautiful curvy girl's cake...

Don't judge me.... He has his fantasies too. I'm betting he wouldn't complain about 2 chubby girls squishing together.
So I put my best boob forward being absolutely new to the idea, hoping someone wants to play with me.. If he's lucky I'll let him watch. Or at least use him to take better pics to send to my secret lady fling

Attachments

• IMG_20220512_192857.jpg
    IMG_20220512_192857.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 106
  • 3929213hg602eeefa4935fbh.jpg
    3929213hg602eeefa4935fbh.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 105
How 'bout if I put my best dick forward. First, in your mouth. Then, in your honey pot.

But first, I would like to introduce 30 to 45 minutes of serious foreplay, during which I will make you cum at least a dozen times or more!

Hope you find a woman to enjoy such a gorgeous woman with an incredibly sexy curvy body. No shortage of men haha. I want tp be first in line to taste your sweet pussy and cum on my cock

Oh wow you are adorable and I wish I could complete that picture.

Why do I never live somewhere near anyone >~<

We always do what he wants. But tonight im calling the shots.... He likes role play so so I ask..... What if you walk in on me cheating... But instead of a cock on my mouth, it's a beautiful curvy girl's cake...

Don't judge me.... He has his fantasies too. I'm betting he wouldn't complain about 2 chubby girls squishing together.
So I put my best boob forward being absolutely new to the idea, hoping someone wants to play with me.. If he's lucky I'll let him watch. Or at least use him to take better pics to send to my secret lady fling
Walks into room after busy day in the office to you motoarboating some cake..

I just sit down grab a beer and sit down as you continue sucking and eating some cake. Once I'm nearly done with my beer I ask you both to bend you as you've been naughty girls arranging this behind my back.. you both know how much I like cake .. gives you a spanking until your ass is red.. gets you to pull down my trousers undo my zip and grab my throbbing fat cock out.... one of you sucking grabbing the balls the other sucking the head ..

Both you girls kiss eachother as you jerk my cock as I have one hand on each of your breast.

Puts cock into one whilst kissing the other.

Both of you should invite me more

Sets up tripod to record you both licking and rubbing eachother clit as I sit and watch touching myself until you both coke back over for my of my cock.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1448181128.jpg
    Snapchat-1448181128.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 3

Beautiful

Pretty face
nice big fuckable ass

Back