" curious"

CutestCouple

OFC Regular
" curious" lol.. Cos no young lady is gonna admit that she'd love to be persuaded into a lesbian situation.... Let alone that she'd do very unlady like things... So ye I'm "curious" aka I'm way more comfortable sliding off a thong for another woman than some creep guy.... I'd rather break my lesbian virginity on your command than just be another squeeze... If my man wants to see me experiment it'll have to be with a gorgeous girl, far more experienced than some guy and actually sincerely into it. Not just dunking his member into my naive pussy for male ego , I wanna kama sutra vibes on some girls g spot till we connect. Sounds naive but men forget it's not about penetration. A girl probably can make my big pussy pur better than the biggest dick, simply cos it's genuine... And we both want to get there not just him... I think... If I'm wrong and you just want to bust your but over my eager thighs I'm glad to obey... Just teach me cos I'm lesbian uneducated... Not much more than a young eager chubby ass and a secret craving to see you naked, mischievous and blame you for influencing me into enjoying the taste of your pussy... It was all her. I swear... I said no but she forced my panties down and told me Noone would believe me that she shoved her face between my legs and ate me out... Who her? The good girl? Never! Shes a family woman.
But she eats my pussy like a demon...
She knows she'll get away with it..
And I'll keep quiet... Only cos I too then have the leverage to initiate an around the corner, short skirt, munch her Lil ass she's always flaunting and she'd have to shut up while I do it... No one's gonna believe my Christian self who wears conservative clothes would face rape the office floozy.... Old granny panties cos I'm tired of the boys seeing my porky cake through my work attire.... In walls you, a lonely desperado... My big ass showing my thong unforgiving, on my knees face deep in some girls snatch... Youre shocked, but should you react? Or do you slowly move behind the corner and hope you weren't noticed, eager to finally see the fat nerds tits or ass, while she desperately sucks the cum out of her victim..... " she's not that bad" I assume you'd think, cos my porky ass isn't all that bad... I don't hid myself for looks, the men just can't brain with my tits even half open... But Jill doe across the office knows my favorite color is cyan blue., optimisticly clinging to my cake desperately, as I act like I'm not aware she can see everything... I'm no whore lol, I just enjoy showing off without obligation... A girl can admire from a distance without reacting... But what if I want a reaction? Or she's straight? How do I say " hey like... I'm not sure if you saw but like... I like you... With my vagina..."? Or do I just orchestrate some situation where oh my God stormy weather and an accident and drama, my clothes are ruined and I was in the area, I'm so traumatized please hold me while the dryer runs, I almost thought I'd die without suckling another girl's... Confectionaries.. Lol this is too long didn't read, see, I'm nervous... Just feel bad for me and shut me up by your chest in my mouth.... While you veiw this naive girl about to be utilized... My eyelashes flutter while I look up at you, big tits perky and like a kid at Christmas eating my first coochie... Grateful and fair, wet mouthed, i pose my vulnerable curves in return... Assuming you too want to munch? I'm no Heidi Klum but a bit of approval and I'd let you do things even my man wishes.... I self conscious but if you like what you see I'd love to affirm my ego by something crazy like riding your face... I always worry ima squish my man but he somehow survives my big bum fucking his face. I wanna feel a woman down there... Locked between my big thighs, at my mercy... My man usually slaps my ass if he's about to suffocate but I'd be gentle with a girl... Cos when she sits her Lil ass on my face I'd expect the same courtesy... P. S. I ain't sloppy but if I blow a lady load on you I apologize... Over eager here... I'd let you return the favor... Seal the lesbian deal with an official trophy... Where is the norm to " finish"?! Not like men... Or is it more about the act? Not the ending... I'll only consider myself certified if I see you come vigorously. I ain't lesbian if I haven't been on my knees, big tits perky, about to be tributed by my first girlfriend. Or isn't it like men? Don't wanna see me dominated? I'm so used to it but show me the feminine way... I yoga too much to waste it on men's simplicity... Let's think of creative ways you'd like to eat my pussy? Obviously need to add references... I'm no yoga skinny girl, but I'm rambling and won't justify my big ass... Why do I try so hard? Must be cos I'm a caring non sleazy young lady. Choosing to ignore the wrong male attention.. I know I could have so n SOS husband with one tight yoga stretch... And the other old married men lol. That's no achievement... But pulling the one they all idolize thats something... Anyway I should talk less and show more tits, ass and eager beaver right? Ignore my shy ass rambling I just need the guts to ask if I can see you naked too... Cos like.. I'm tired of peeking my friends camel toes... Who'll never know... I want to ask without fear of judgment... Man you have a great physique, I'd love to see you naked... Not just admiration but cos I'm hitting on you and here's my input... OK I'm going lol I'll wank in peace while I wait

Attachments

• my girl.jpg
    my girl.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20210627_194318.jpg
    IMG_20210627_194318.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 21
Back