Disciplining my daughter, over ear piercing issues

Annie33

OFC Regular
I asked my daughter why she punched me in the face, she said...because I dont want my ears pierced.... I asked her why she dont want her ears pierced... And she said...because I. "F)ucking" said so b)! tch"..

So I just told her this...

Well let me tell you something...
You win... You win...

You lose.
And let me explain to you, how you lose.

Well Now not only are you not getting your ears pierced tomorrow...
But when you turn 14, 15, 16 or 17 and maybe want it done...
You're not allowed to get it done.

And I'm going to tell you why you're not allowed to get it done.
Because you're not allowed to wear jewelry at all period...
No earrings, no necklace, no bracelets, no watch, no anklets, no rings..nothing..
And that means no make up either
You're not allowed to have it anymore either.

And..
You and I ARE going clothing shopping..

And if you think you are going to be picking the clothing, you're sorely mistaking..
Little girl..

And if you think I will buy you girls clothes..
You're sorely mistaking there too.
I'm buying you BOYS clothes..
For you to walk around outside and everywhere in.

The kind that will get you abused...
The geek sh!t.
And right now..

You're losing everything..
Toys, video games, everything..

And dinner tonight..
I'm cooking mine...
And you'll be cooking yours.

Lol

Last edited:
And I just now told her that it won't cost me very much either...
Because it's coming from the thrift store.
Lol

The third time I read this I came to quite a valuable realization... It’s no wonder there’s so many broken and unloved people in this sad world we live in, if you were my mother I would’ve cut my pulses ages ago.

1. You want her to be bullied.
2. You want to take away her freedom of choice.
3. You want to NOT feed her?!? That one hits home fucking sorely, stupid cunt!!!

The rest is all shit also but you seem like you should either

1. Get parenting help, there’s books dumbass.
2. Get her to a councilor, obvs she’s got some deep seeded hatred for you tho reading your post I don’t blame her...
3. Go see a councilor together, my favorite option tbh...

I assume, from your words, the kid is underage and at an age where she needs a better role model who’s gonna help her grow not one who’s gonna poison her. My eldest is the same age but she ever even thought of laying a finger on me or my ex wife she knows she’d suffer but not the torment you endorse.

I really wanna cuss and insult you but I guess I pity you... There’s a rage inside of me that boils over when I read shit like this so I shall rather ignore you, tho I had a thought you’d be cool to get to know but now I literally just feel sad for you so... All the best to you and yours. Remember there’s always help out there if you’re willing to accept it, fact!!! Y’all need it bruh... Goodluck.

The third time I read this I came to quite a valuable realization... It’s no wonder there’s so many broken and unloved people in this sad world we live in, if you were my mother I would’ve cut my pulses ages ago.

1. You want her to be bullied.
2. You want to take away her freedom of choice.
3. You want to NOT feed her?!? That one hits home fucking sorely, stupid cunt!!!

The rest is all shit also but you seem like you should either

1. Get parenting help, there’s books dumbass.
2. Get her to a councilor, obvs she’s got some deep seeded hatred for you tho reading your post I don’t blame her...
3. Go see a councilor together, my favorite option tbh...

I assume, from your words, the kid is underage and at an age where she needs a better role model who’s gonna help her grow not one who’s gonna poison her. My eldest is the same age but she ever even thought of laying a finger on me or my ex wife she knows she’d suffer but not the torment you endorse.

I really wanna cuss and insult you but I guess I pity you... There’s a rage inside of me that boils over when I read shit like this so I shall rather ignore you, tho I had a thought you’d be cool to get to know but now I literally just feel sad for you so... All the best to you and yours. Remember there’s always help out there if you’re willing to accept it, fact!!! Y’all need it bruh... Goodluck.

Because she hit me in the face.

what I find interesting is you say in original post. Daughter didn't want ears pierced and because she doesn't you get upset? Regardless of her touching you is not the point, Obviously you are so controlling that she has anger towards you. I don't understand why it matters to you if she wears earrings or not. I think you need to reevaluate why you want her to have them pierced.

You were forcing her to get her ears pierced. Punching you in the face is obviously not okay. But neither is forcing someone to get a piercing. I totally understand your anger and frustration. Her punching you in the face was how your 12year old lashed out at someone who didn’t listen to her. Your list of punishments sounds like a child lashing out as well… wielding power and wanting to hurt her with zero thought or intention to actually teach her right from wrong or how to vehemently disagree with someone and/or stick up for herself without resorting to physical violence. It’s very sad and equally bizarre. I was lost as to why having your daughter’s ears pierced was so important to YOU. Makes no sense. I hope it’s all resolved, I hope everyone cooled down, I hope you guys had a calm discussion on boundaries for both of you, I hope you both got the apologies that you both needed and I hope above all that you both are doing well.

Nothing to add. When I read the title, I assumed your daughter had gotten maybe twenty piercings without your approval.

And yes, I agree with the comment on the "no food". You're making her feel no part of your family. Congratulations for laying the basis of low self-esteem, trust issues, and more problems that can end her up in very nasty spots in life.

I would have punched you too had you attempted to violate my wishes for my body.
Not only are you teaching her that when it comes to her body she has no say so, no boundaries. But, you are also teaching her that she cant trust the one person in her life that she should be able to. She wont have healthy relationships in the future if this is how you react to her boundaries. Should she have punched you? No, but considering the extremes you are going through because of this out lash ... I have a feeling that was the only thing she felt she could do to protect herself from you.
Congratulations, you have taught your daughter to react in anger instead of communication because she feels the need to protect her body against her own mother, you have taught her that when she sets a boundary she will be bullied, humiliated, and forced to fend for herself.
Did you really think we would agree with you and have a good laugh? Fuck off. Get therapy instead of trying to have a laugh with strangers on the internet about your abuse.

Back