Dr Who

Be an interesting experiment. If it doesn't work out, I would bet they kill her off and bring in a male for #14

It's just the BBC being on the PC route....I for one think it's pushing the boundaries of something new
I really hope they do it to try something new not to just be PC ... cause if they just want to be PC , oh boy they are going to fuck everything up!

I think it will be interesting to see. As it has been pointed out 'Doctor' has no gender. But to be honest I am bias as I went to drama school with Jodie.

I think it will be interesting to see. As it has been pointed out 'Doctor' has no gender. But to be honest I am bias as I went to drama school with Jodie.
I will reserve judgement on her, and yes The Dr has no gender but I believe it is the BBC forcing the issue of being politicaly correct. And kool about the Jodie thing but along those lines my Aunt taught Pearl Mackie drama

The writer has changed, the actors have changed, very probably even the music. Except for the name it could be considered a different show, but if she does it well, then it's not a problem. Change is not a problem, and women protagonist aren't either.
But I still prefer David Tennant over all the others :D and don't think that would change in a long while.

The writer has changed, the actors have changed, very probably even the music. Except for the name it could be considered a different show, but if she does it well, then it's not a problem. Change is not a problem, and women protagonist aren't either.
But I still prefer David Tennant over all the others :D and don't think that would change in a long while.

I agree with you Demrottens, he is my favourite Doctor as well xx

I love Doctor Who so damn much that infact I want to bang him like nobody has before mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnhhhhhhh looks like I need a intense physical from the doctor himself mmmmmmmmnnnnnnhhhhhhh.

Back