Eager to be given kinky tasks/requests to obey on cam

jordstokes

OFC Regular
Hey guys, I'm here to meet some chat-buddies interested in some online frisky fun -- and ideally, a few to play with on the regular (I love the idea of being someone's "go-to" for cyber booty-calls).

It would be great to find someone interested in setting tasks and requests to perform, and maybe see how far we can push my limits.

I've got quite a thing for exhibitionism and get off on turning other people on--the more turned on they get, the more excited i get. I find nothing more exciting than being able to perform someone's biggest turn-on for them, the dirtier and kinkier it is, the better.

If you're feeling frisky and would like to play, let me know! (& feel free to start a convo).

Cheers,

Hey guys, I'm here to meet some chat-buddies interested in some online frisky fun -- and ideally, a few to play with on the regular (I love the idea of being someone's "go-to" for cyber booty-calls).

It would be great to find someone interested in setting tasks and requests to perform, and maybe see how far we can push my limits.

I've got quite a thing for exhibitionism and get off on turning other people on--the more turned on they get, the more excited i get. I find nothing more exciting than being able to perform someone's biggest turn-on for them, the dirtier and kinkier it is, the better.

If you're feeling frisky and would like to play, let me know! (& feel free to start a convo).

Cheers,
Yes I would love to

Back