Favorite Book!

My favorite book is A Clockwork Orange. It's interesting how the novel is alot more critical-based thinking and has a psychological study on the main character Alex DeLarge. From crime to compulsory mind control sentencing. It's never predictable; you just need to compare your mindset to crimes of modernity.

Another one of my favorite books was the gothic horror/fantasy novel called Demon Ball. Written by John Gideon, it's about a boy who meets a crippled Vietnam War vet, claims he had encountered an entity that's not quite human. The crippled male tries to figure out why is this entity is a serial killer, and why does this entity scream for blood, after meeting up the hosts altogether.

I'm not gonna give away the spoilers, it's better if you check it out yourself and become chilled to the bone by reading it.

51O9HqW8ZAL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg Memoirs of a Geisha

Author Golden

I love the movie but the book was even better. It's thick with romance, heartbreak, betrayal and the love between Chiyo and Chairman Iwamura that begins with Chiyo as a child till she become a woman and their lasting relationship. It was a great escape for me.

As of right now, my favorite series is The Inheritance Cycle (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, Inheritance) by Paolini, with Harry Potter a close second. Although judging by the first book of The Stormlight Archive [The Way of Kings (I'm currently reading Book 2: Words of Radiance)] by Brandon Sanderson, this one may overtake both of the others. I haven't gotten around to The Wheel of Time series yet but it's on my to-read list lol.

As for my favorite book, believe it or not, it's Jaws by Peter Benchley. I stumbled upon it in high school when I was considering becoming a marine biologist, and went "wait, i didn't know that was a book first!" xD. So I read it, and since then, even the first Jaws movie pales in comparison.

As of right now, my favorite series is The Inheritance Cycle (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, Inheritance) by Paolini, with Harry Potter a close second. Although judging by the first book of The Stormlight Archive [The Way of Kings (I'm currently reading Book 2: Words of Radiance)] by Brandon Sanderson, this one may overtake both of the others. I haven't gotten around to The Wheel of Time series yet but it's on my to-read list lol.

As for my favorite book, believe it or not, it's Jaws by Peter Benchley. I stumbled upon it in high school when I was considering becoming a marine biologist, and went "wait, i didn't know that was a book first!" xD. So I read it, and since then, even the first Jaws movie pales in comparison.
Just re-read the Inheritance Cycle, such a good classic. Shame they ruined it with the movie

I guess playboy dont count but in all fairness no one read the articles the first time lol but in seriously havent read a good book in a while but will post some of my favourites i read over the years sorry if i get some titles wrong and some of the authors i dont remember

The flowers in the attic series it was a three book series about a mother and grand mother that hid her 4 children in a attic in her rich dads house so she can inherit after his death

The complete tarzan series loved it as a child read it a few times

Ok this one i dont remember the title but its based on true events of an world war 2 RAF prisoner of war pilot that escaped the nazi prison camps 3 times before he could get into Switzerland love stories like that

Ok last one a big Stephen king fan as well last one i read of his was the Tommy knockers

Back