Frustrated

Satyriasis

OFC Regular
It really bothers me that women are the way they are... sexually. I love watching them their every characteristics and each one supposedly different but once it comes to sex theirs such a common ground they all stand by. I’ve been on other sex chat forums in an effort to have some kind of release for my passion and addiction/hyper activity. Found only by some women chat that they have soo much sex with thier boyfriends and husbands that they have them begging for mercy ‍♂️ SMH. Now I don’t know all the details in their relationships or who these jokers is but it baffles me. The these unicorns exist. While I’ve been searching for a woman that can keep up with my appetite/addition/hyper sexuality. But seattling down with a girl that just can’t satisfy me sexually and be a great girl to be with is really a hell I really don’t want. I just need to be satisfied sexually, I want to suck a woman’s pussy for long periods of time and not hearing her complain about me sucking on her to long and suck on her nipples and not hearing her complaints about her nipples getting sensitive and needs to stop it’s so fucking frustrating! I’m fucking dying just to let my hear down and go all out and suck on a woman’s body parts until their red and bruised then fuck her mouth, pussy, and ass silly. Was going down on a girl tonight and she wanted me to put it in “she couldn’t take it no more, she was ready to fuck” I wasn’t finished sucking on her pussy I wanted her to cum while I was going down on her, I wanted to taste her essence, didn’t want to make things awkward so I went along with what she wanted then started sucking on her tits after a few minutes of sucking on her tits hard like I love to do she didn’t want me sucking on her no more. So fucking frustrating! Bent her over and started fucking her with soo much frustration and pent up heat I almost never cummed but I did eventually made her so wet she creamed all over my dick.

Back