Futurama

Futurama always make me chortle, whereas Archer only make me giggle irregularly. The earlier seasons of Archer I enjoyed the most. Futurama has better jokes. Episodes of Archer pretty much live or die in my mind by the performance of Mallory and Archer.

I agree that the earlier seasons were better . Seems all shows or even movies the first ones are better . I also enjoy American Dad and Family Guy .

Bender the Offender, Stewie, and Brian need to have a cross over movie. 2 hours minimum.

I used to watch Futurama when I was growing up. When it first came out in time for Christmas in 1999, it was made for Gen Xs and Millennials to have a good laugh at the slapstick humor. The year 3000 was also satirical, in the tradition of The Simpsons, but its success fell in comparison to the aforementioned TV show. As the seasons progressed, I felt it was becoming tired and stringy - due to the scenarios wern't keeping fresh whatsoever. It didn't live up to the expectations to The Simpsons, when it comes to its neo-authoritarian style of comedy. I just wish Futurama had a better perception in the later seasons, to attract a new generation of audiences. Too bad it didn't.

Back