He doesn't know

Not wrong at all. Send me a msg I'll talk dirty to you tell you how I wanna eat your pussy and fuck you on the sly den your bf in the same house

I'm laying on the couch with my bf, not really interested in him tonight. Want to talk dirty with a stranger while i masturbate in my bathroom. Am i wrong to feel this way?
Not for me to decide but I will admit that I'm about as strange as they come just saying

I'm laying on the couch with my bf, not really interested in him tonight. Want to talk dirty with a stranger while i masturbate in my bathroom. Am i wrong to feel this way?
No I'd love to help get you off ! Message me if interested

why wrong? it is not because you are with someone in your life that they can give you 100% of what you want/need

If your losing interest cut him off.

Back