He said he was taking me out for a night of dancing Part 1

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
It's been a while since I posted anything so this could get a little long. It's not that I haven't been having fun, just been too busy and enjoying the summer while it lasts. Over this past weekend something happened that I just had to write about so here goes....
My friend/Master called me during the week and told me to come over once I finished my jobs for the day to which I happily said I'd be there. The day seemed to last forever but it did finally end and finally end so as instructed I took a quick shower and headed over to Master's as instructed. When I arrived he wasn't home yet so I used my passcode on his garage door and drove into the garage to prepare for his arrival. Once inside as the door was closing I got undressed and put on my collar as Master demands as He doesn't allow me to wear clothes at his house before going in to wait for him to come home. While I was waiting I washed a few dirty dishes he had in the sink and did some minor straightening up and just as I finished I heard the garage door open. I quickly rushed over to greet him and dropped to my knees at the kitchen door to wait for him. Soon after he came in and I quickly undid his pants and took his hardening cock out quickly placing it in my mouth to welcome him home. Master's cock tasted exceptionally good and felt even thicker as I swallowed it until his ball bag was resting on my chin and as I started sucking it Master reached down and grabbed my boobies telling me I was such a good lil cunt. As Master continued playing with my boobs I felt his cock jump slightly and soon after he started filling my mouth with its reward as blast after blast splashed off the back of my mouth which I quickly swallowed not wanting to waste a single drop. Once I got every last drop he pulled his softening cock from my mouth and I fixed his pants as he told me to go get my leash. Master is so kind because as soon as I returned with it he hooked it onto my collar and said he'd take me for a walk so I could use my sandbox before I got him undressed. As he walked me across the back yard to my sandbox his next door neighbor came through the gate to say hello. Once we reached my sandbox I quickly stood inside on the sand and opened my legs wide before squatting down to tinkle. As soon as my steam started David (the neighbor) looked down to watch telling Master how good I was seeing he couldn't even stop his dog from peeing all over the house and Master laughed. With that he patted me on my head telling David I was a well behaved cunt and he said he was lucky. Master then told him that tonight where I have been so good he was taking me out dancing tomorrow night as a reward and David said it should be fun. Master plans for everything and by this time I had finished tinkling and Master reached into a box he made for my sandbox and pulled out a wet wipe to clean myself then tugging on my leash said he'd talk with David later as he brought me back inside. As soon as we got back in the kitchen Master unhooked my leash and told me to put it away after which I was to give him a shower and change out of his work clothes. Once I pt my leash away Master took me to his bedroom so I could get him undressed and soon after we were in the bathroom as I prepared his shower. Soon after as Master stood there I started getting him washed starting with his hair and working my way down his body. As usual by the time I got to his belly his man tool was already standing proud so I quickly squatted down to wash it and his bum before moving down to his legs and feet. Just as I finished with that Master grabbed me and stood me up facing the wall and held my hips as I felt his man tool pressing against my bum hole until it slipped inside with one hard push. All I could do was stand there moaning as Master began pounding my bum and trembling each time he slammed it back in as his balls slapped off my cunt over and over again. It wasn't long after that my whole body started to shake as I had an orgasm and my juices started spraying from my cunt like a volcano erupting. Master fingers were buried in my cunt and as he felt my juices spraying he slipped his fingers into my cunt even deeper until the mix of my juices and the water from the shower allowed his full hand to slip deep inside my cunt. My head was spinning and I heard Master say "that's my good little cunt" as he moved his hand in and out of my cunt like it was fucking it until it was all too much and my whole body went limp. If it wasn't for Master's hand being buried in my cunt I would have collapsed to the floor but Master seemed to sense it and opened his fingers so his hand couldn't slip out. As Master lifted me up with his hand still deep inside my cunt he held me under the spray from the shower to rinse us off, Once that was done Master shut off the shower as he pulled his hand from my cunt for me to lick clean. As soon as his hand was free all my juices that had been trapped inside my pussy by his hand came pouring out like a waterfall onto the shower floor as I began licking Master's hand clean followed by his mantool which had rewarded me by filling my bum up with his juice which also came pouring out as I squatted down to clean his tool off. Seeing this Master started laughing saying it seems he shut off the shower too soon as he reached for the hand held shower to rinse me off, it took a few minutes for me to recover but once I did I got Master dressed and went to prepare dinner. Soon after I was busy in the kitchen preparing Master's dinner when I noticed Master come into the kitchen but never really thought anything of it as I continued preparing dinner. At one point I had to bend over to get something out of a bottom draw and as I did I felt Master come up behind me and grab my hips and seconds later I felt his mantool pressing against the lips of my cunt before slipping deep inside with one push. As he pressed himself into my bum he said that I truly had an amazing cunt because it wasn't even twenty minutes ago that his whole hand was deep inside my cunt yet now it was still as tight as ever. That was just the start of a fun filled night of sex until we both fell asleep, still joined together, as we recovered from the latest orgasm.

Back