He said he was taking me out for a night of dancing part 2

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
The following morning I woke up early as usual and saw that Master's man tool was resting so I just got out of bed and waited at the back door to be taken out for my morning walk. Over time Master's neighbor David knew I'd be waiting so knowing Master sleeps late he always stops over when I'm there to take me out for my morning walk which is so kind of him to do. Happily a few minutes later David opened the door and grabbed my leash as he patted me on my bum saying I was such a good cunt as he hooked my leash to my collar telling me to come. Like most mornings I really needed to go so I quickly crawled out to my sandbox and quickly stood up and stepped on the sand and opened my legs wide and before squatting down as I had been taught. I didn't even have time to squat fully because I started to tinkle which David saw and he laughed saying it was a good thing he came over when he did as he watched my stream get stronger as it splashed onto the sand. Squatting down like that allowed my bum hole to open enough that all of Master's man juice he had deposited in there came oozing out as well and David noticed it telling me I was such a good cunt as he reached out and played with my boobies while I finished. David is so nice because as soon as I finished he said he'd get me cleaned up as he reached for the hose Master had installed to flush out my bum and cunt as he quickly inserted the nozzle in my bum. As my bum filled with water David began rubbing my boobies again until he stopped to remove the nozzle from my bum and changed the nozzle to insert it into my cunt to flush that out too. The nozzle for my cunt has an added attachment that holds my cunt lips open so as the water fills it up it's allowed to drain as well so David inserted his fingers into my cunt to spread it open as he put the nozzle in and turned on the water. This takes a little longer to do than it does with my bum so as the water began doing it's job David stood in front of me and pulled the front of his shorts down freeing his mantool which sprang out slapping my chin as it did. I quickly thanked him for the gift I was about to receive as I opened my mouth allowing his mantool to slip in until his ball bag was pressed against my chin as I started sucking it as his hand quickly returned to massage my boobies once again. David is 62 and like most older men he has great control over his mantool functions so I was able to really enjoy his mantool before I felt it jump as it began filling my mouth with his juice which I quickly drank down as I sucked every last drop from it. As his now softened cock fell from my mouth David thanked me saying I was such a good cunt as he reached down and pulled the water nozzle from my cunt and dried it and my bum off before grabbing my leash telling me to come as we head back to the house. It was about an hour later when Master woke up and called me to assist him while he peed after which I went out and made his breakfast and got him showered. During his shower Master said where we were going out dancing tonight he wanted to buy me something nice to wear so once I had him dressed he handed me a dress that opened in the front and told me to put it on which I did. Being warm out I didn't even give it a second thought that he didn't give me any panties or bra so soon after we were in the car and on our way as Master took his man tool out for me to suck as he drove. I still had no idea where we were going but I didn't care as it wasn't my place to ask and Master was allowing me to suck his mantool after all so I could earn my sweet salty reward, then just as I got my reward I felt the car stop and Master told me to finish up as we were there as he shut the car off. Just as I sucked the last of my reward from his mantool I heard him open the door as I put his tool back into his jeans as he got out telling me to come. As I did and looked around the parking lot I still had no idea where we were and Master told me to squat down and tinkle so I wouldn't have to once we were shopping so I hiked up my dress and did as I was told while Master waited and watched. Once I finished he handed me a wet wipe to clean my cunt and he took my hand and led me to one of the doors in the back of the building as he opened the door I saw a sign telling me we were at a ladies boutique. While they had all types of clothes and dresses Master walked me right past them until we reached the section where the sexy nighties were where we were met by one of the saleswomen who greeted Master like she knew him after which he introduced me to her. She seemed very nice and asked Master if he was still taking me out dancing and Master said he was adding that He wanted everything I'd need and she smiled and said she was pretty sure they would have everything I'd need telling Master she'd be right back. As she turned and walked away Master told me to take my dress off so I could try things on so without giving it a second thought I did as I was told and was soon standing there naked for anyone to see as the saleswoman returned carrying a few items for me to try on as she took my hand and led me down the aisle. Once at the end of the aisle she pointed me to a little pedestal that was circular in shape and was about 18 inches high with a "T" shaped handle on it as she told me to climb up on it and put my feet on the little footprints that were on it, a I did I found I was now in full display of anyone walking by with my legs wide open. With that the saleslady grabbed a measuring tape and started measuring me, first at my boobies, then my waist and hips, then from my underarms to my wrists and finally holding one end of the tape up against my cunt she measured down my legs to my ankles, first one then the other. During this time I was paying attention to Master and her so I didn't notice the other 4 pedestals were now occupied by 2 other females and 2 males, each naked and being measured as I was by one of the sales people. Once she finished measuring me she reached for one of the things she brought which I found was a garter belt which she put on me, asking Master if he approved of it and Master said it was fine. Then as she went through the things she brought she told me to grab a hold of the T-handle to steady myself as she lifted one of my legs up high as she slipped a nylon stocking over my foot before working it up my leg until it was just inches from my cunt. Then running her hands up and down my legs to smooth the nylon out she told me to turn around and support myself once again as she worked the other stocking up my leg before hooking both to the hooks of the garter belt. Once that was done she told me to squat down with my legs still wide open so she could check the fit to make sure they weren't pulled as I did and she ran her hands up and down both my legs to make sure they didn't. I was now facing the other 4 pedestals with my legs wide open as she checked the fit knowing my cunt was in full display for everyone to see but there was nothing I could do about it. Next she told me to stand up and turn around so my bum was now on display to the others and as I did she told me to put my feet back in place and bend over from the waist without bending my knees and once again she ran her hands up and down my legs checking the fit leaving my bum and cunt in full view for all to see. Over the next hour I stood on the pedestal as she put countless bra's and panties on me for Master to look at until he saw ones he liked and she took them off leaving me naked once again. The saleswoman said I could sit on the pedestal and relax a few minutes while she went and grabbed some nities and dresses for me to try on so I did as I was told and sat down facing the other pedestals and the ones on them. As I watched I noticed that the other two females were also getting clothes and I figured out by how they were acting that the person who brought them was their owners, one Master and one Mistress. The two males who were there were both owned by a Mistress who had brought them in to be fitted for different kinds of restraints and gags along with cages for their male parts which Master told me after were custom made as well as whips, riding crops and even paddles. Over the next couple of hours the saleswoman tried on me different dresses and nighties until they found ones they liked and Master told her we were done as she smiled and told him she'd get everything packed up to go.

Back