He said he was taking me out for a night of dancing Part 3

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
As she walked away Master came over and rubbed my cunt saying I had been a good lil cunt and it made him feel so proud as he pushed one of his fingers deep inside my cunt then pulled it out to lick it clean as he handed me my dress telling me to get dressed. Soon after we were on our way out to the car and Master asked if I needed to go tinkle which I did and as I was I noticed one of the other females who was on the other pedestal had finished and was tinkling as her Mistress waited and watched. Once I finished we got into the car and Master said I had been such a good cunt I had earned a treat as he freed his mantool from his pants telling me to enjoy it saying he was hungry and we'd be stopping for lunch on the way home. I don't know why but Master's cock tasted especially good and I quickly started tasting his sweet pre-juice which made me suck on it even harder and faster, wanting more until Master rewarded me with blast after delicious blast of his man juice which I swallowed as fast as I could. As I sucked it dry Master said that it was incredible and smiled as he told me he'd have to take me shopping more often and I couldn't help but giggle at what he said. By this time we were at the restaurant and Master parked the car and got out telling me to wait while he came over to help me out which is something he does often so I didn't think anything of it. As Master walked around and opened my door he told me to swing my legs out but not to stand up yes and as I did he leaned in and reached into the glove box then holding up a toy he kept in there for me. It was one he bought for me specially, it was shaped like a dumb bell so once it was inserted into my cunt the rounded end stopped it from slipping out on its own. It was a vibrator and could be operated by remote control which was small enough to fit into Master's hand or shirt pocket without being noticed so he could adjust it anytime he wanted as he flipped up the front of my skirt and slipped the toy into my cunt before helping me to my feet. As he took my hand we walked into the restaurant and as we were being seated he reached into his pocket and turned it on low which caught me by surprise and caused me to shiver. Our waiter was too funny because he saw my body shiver and told Master if the air conditioning was too much for me he'd find us a different table and Master just smiled and said this would do. As we ate our lunch Master was being such a tease turning the toy up ever so slightly until it felt like my cunt was going to explode and I had to roll up a bunch of napkins to stuff into my cunt so my juices wouldn't pour down my legs. That helped that but the thin material of my dress did nothing to hide the sight of my nipples poking out and the material rubbing against them didn't help, Master knowing what it was doing to me didn't help as he took his time eating his lunch as I sat there suffering for relief. After what felt like hours of suffering, Master finally asked for the check and we hurried out to the car with Master holding me so I wouldn't fall as I tried to walk. Once we got to the car Master opened the door for me and quickly removed my dress, tossing it into the car leaving me standing there naked but by now I didn't care as I so needed relief. With that Master leaned down and kissed me as I felt his fingers probing my cunt until he could grab the now soaking with tissues with his fingers and pulled them out releasing all the juices they had held in. Master quickly pushed me down so I was squatting with my legs wide open as he reached down and pinched my super hard nipples tightly causing my cunt to explode squirting my juices all over the pavement between my feet leaving a massive puddle. Master, always prepared, grabbed a handful of wet wipes to clean me off before helping me into the car and kissing me once again saying I was such a good little cunt as he closed the door and walked around to get in for the ride home. I don't even remember the ride home as my head was spinning but as he pulled into the garage he came over and lifted me out of the car carrying me into the house and put me in his bed. I remember Master getting undressed before climbing into bed with me to snuggle and soon after we fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms until the next thing I knew Master was waking me up saying it was time to get ready to go dancing as he helped me up and into the shower. The water from the shower helped clear the sleep away so soon I was busy getting Master washed up after which Master informed me that he was going to help me prepare for tonight as he began washing me which is something Master does on special occasions. Master does help me shower when he wants to tease me for sex, which I of course enjoy, but this time it was strictly getting me washed with no added play while washing my cunt, boobies and bum. Once I was all washed up Master told me to open my legs and once I did he began flushing out my cunt to make sure it was nice and clean after which he told me to go sit on the sink counter so he could shave me. Master does that often so I didn't think anything of it until he started shaving my underarms and legs which is something he never does, instead he just sits and watches me do them, a lot of times even having me shave my cunt which I know he loves. This time however he shaved me completely taking extra time shaving my cunt to make sure he didn't miss a single hair even pulling the lips open so he could get a good look after which he helped me off the sink counter and said it was time to get dressed. Master is always very attentive to helping me prepare when we are going out, bathing, shaving me, and fixing my hair is normal, as well as choosing what I am to wear, so that was all natural. But something was different this time, especially with the clothes he purchased for me to wear tonight as a sheer nitie just didn't seem like something you'd wear to a club to go dancing, but I would never question Master. Along with the nitie Master also got me a super short form fitting skirt and a sheer top along with stockings and a garter belt, no panties or bra as usual which I naturally assumed was what I'd be wearing to the dance club because Master loves dressing me up sexy to tease his friends. Once in Master's bedroom he helped me dress starting off with the garter belt and stockings then the skirt, which barely covered my bum and cunt which left the top of the stockings exposed for all to see, as well as the hooks on the garter belt where they hooked onto the stockings. Last but not least was the top, it was very sheer and once Master put it on me I could clearly see my boobs were showing and my nipples were poking out thanks to Master pinching them before he pulled my top down over them. Last but not least was my shoes, they were 6" spiked heels, black in color with an open toe and as Master helped put them on the length of my skirt allowed my cunt to show which Master enjoyed and leaned down to kiss it saying I looked amazing, as always. Soon after we were in the car as Master drove to someplace I still didn't know but was pretty sure it wasn't a dance club and knowing to never question Master I just sat there quietly as he drove. After a short time Master smiled and said he had a feeling I figured out we were not on our way to a dance club and I quietly said that I did and Master smiled again saying that as he told me, I was going out dancing but not at a club and I would be the one dancing.

Back