He said he was taking me out for a night of dancing... Part 4

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
Master then asked if I remembered how he would have me do a strip dance for him and his friends at times and I said that I did. Master then asked if I remembered how while I was dancing he and his friends would have me do different things while I was dancing and once again I said that I remembered and Master said that was practice for tonight. Master then said that Bob was a very close and old friend of his, I had met once, was turning 60 tomorrow and after seeing me that one time he told Master how lucky he was to have me. Master said his Bob kept on saying how beautiful and alluring I was, even with clothes on, and how he would die a happy man if he was lucky enough to even see me wearing a bikini. Master told me that after just seeing me that one time each time they met his friend would say the same thing about wishing he was lucky enough to see me in even a bikini and how jealous he was that he not only got to see me naked but have sex with me. Master then said after months of him saying the same thing over and over, and where it was his 60th birthday and they have been friends for so many years Master talked to Bob's friends they planned a surprise birthday party for him tonight adding that even most of Bob's friends didn't know he was bringing me. As Master drove he told me that Bob's wife had passed away years ago after a long illness and since then Bob lost that spark of life he had and for the most part just existed waiting to die. Master said that as long as he's known Bob he was always the life of the party and was the type of person everyone just wanted to be around and how sad it was to see how he was now. Master then told me that I was to do a strip dance for Bob and the other guests, adding that it was all men, after that it was my choice to do anything extra but I was to remain naked after I danced until it was time to go and I told Master I understood. As Master had planned by the time we arrived the party had been going on for about an hour so everyone had arrived and Master told me that he'd introduce me to Bob after which I was free to mingle with the others until he came to get me to help me get ready to dance. Soon after we had parked the car and went up to the front door to enter and as soon as the door opened and we stepped in the room went quiet and I heard a man's voice saying "Oh My God, it must be time for me to die" and everyone started laughing as Master told me, that was the birthday boy. Seconds later as Master lead me through the crowd to where Bob was and Master said how he was dying to meet me so he brought me along, then laughed as he said he didn't think of the bikini though and Bob just looked at me and told Master he'd suffer through it. I don't know why because we had only met that one time but as soon as he said hello to me it felt like I had known him all my life because he just had that thing about him that made you comfortable to be around him. As I mingled with the others I was a little surprised to see so many there but after meeting Bob I shouldn't have been as he just had that way about him. Everyone was so nice and then as I looked around the crowd I saw a face that looked familiar to me and as I moved closer I saw I was right. It's a long story but for those who don't know me, during the day I clean houses/apartments which grew into my own business and while most of my customers are elderly retired people I do have a few younger divorced customer's I clean for and one of them was here. As soon as our eyes met he recognized me and made his way over to say hi and we just started talking as he told the guy he was talking with that I was his cleaning lady. The man was so funny because as he looked me over he told his friend that if he had a cleaning girl that looked like me he'd call in sick every time I was coming by to clean to which my customer laughed saying he was sure his wife would just love that. We had been talking for a while when Master came over and took my hand saying it was time to get ready as I said bye to them and walked away with Master to change. When we arrived Master found Bob's bedroom and laid my things out there as once in the room Master started taking off my skirt and top and garter belt only to replace them with the nitie I was to wear while I started to dance. Master left my stockings on me along with the heels but grabbed a couple of elastic garters which he worked up my legs to hold the stockings up which Master said would also give the men a place to put my tips if they wanted to tip me. Once I was ready, Master said he was going to get everyone together in the living room and he handed me a robe to put on and told me to wait in the hallway until he introduced me just like we had practiced with his friends. As I waited out of sight I heard Master call everyone together as he told them to gather around as he grabbed a chair and set it in the middle of the floor telling Bob that it was for the birthday boy saying it was time for his present. Seconds later I heard the music start and I quickly dropped my robe and rushed into the center of the circle the guys had formed around Bob and as I moved closer to Bob he looked at me and asked everyone if they knew CPR because he had a feeling he was going to need it. Like I had been taught during my practices, each time I removed a piece of my nitie I'd go stand in front of Bob then dance around the circle of guys so they could see and as it worked out collect my tips. Where the garters were at the very top of my stockings they would take the opportunity to let their hand rub over my panty covered cunt which I have to admit did make me aroused making my panties become quite damp. The men seemed to really enjoy that as more and more started tipping me to get a feel but I didn't mind and Master said I should expect that and soon I was down to just my panties, stockings and heels as I made my way back to Bob to remove my panties. They were thong style so my bum was fully exposed so as I was taught during my practices I moved close to Bob and quickly turned around to wiggle my naked bum just inches from his face as I bent over pulling my panties down as I did and stepped out of them and opening my legs wide so Bob could get a good look at my cunt as I wiggled my bum just inches from his nose as everyone cheered. Soon after I was standing in front of him spreading my legs once again as I reached down and used my fingers to open the lips of my cunt until I could feel his hot breath washing over my wet cunt. I was so horny now I got an idea to try something I never practiced and quickly grabbed Bob's head to steady myself then placing first one foot on the chair he was sitting on, then the other, stood up on the chair as I pulled his head towards me until his nose slipped between the lips of my cunt and the guys ll cheered and started clapping. It was just for a few seconds but as I stepped back onto the floor I couldn't help but notice Bob's nose was now covered with my juices leaving it all shiney.

Back