He said he was taking me out for a night of dancing... Part 5

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
Remembering the others I quickly turned around and bending over once again to wiggle my bum in Bob's face I saw that every guy was now standing there waving money to tip me and rub my now bare cunt as they did. By now my garters had so much money packed into them they couldn't hold anymore so as I made my way over to each guy they just dropped my tip on the floor as they rubbed my cunt and bum. It took a while but I finally got back to Bob who just seemed to be in a daze of sorts with my juices still covering his nose and as I looked at him I couldn't help but notice the bulge in his pants as he sat there. I didn't even have to think about it as I grabbed both his hands and giving a slight tub got him to his feet as I quickly undid his belt and pulled his jeans and underwear down his legs in one quick tug leaving him standing there naked from the waist still in a daze. As I did his now free erect mantool sprang up slapping off my chin as I pushed him back into the chair and swallowed the full length of his cock until my chin was nestled in his ball bag as I started moving my head up and down over to so I could enjoy every delicious inch until he exploded sending a river of his man juice to my waiting tummy. After I had collected every last drop he had I let his softened cock slip from my mouth and I noticed the men circling us had moved in closer once again holding money in their hands and a few even standing there with their own cocks out fully erect with money resting over the top for me. As much as I would have loved to suck them all I said I was sorry but this was the birthday boys night so it wouldn't be right which seemed to agree as they just dropped the money to the floor and put their cocks away as I crawled over to Bob on my hands and knees. He was so cute, still sitting with his pants and underwear bunched around his ankles, his cock just laying there soft as it recovered and I heard Master say to go pick up my tip money I earned and I stood up to do that when I noticed my damp panties laying on the floor by Bob's feet. I knew just what to do with them as I bent over letting Bob see my cunt once more as I grabbed them then stood up and laid them over his soft cock telling him Happy Birthday. After that I went around to pick up my tip money and as I did for Bob I'd bend over letting them see my cunt and bum hole as I gathered up my tips and moved onto the next one. It was so funny because as I was bent over the guys took the opportunity to rub and finger my cunt then as I moved to the next guy I see them licking my juice from their fingers.
As it worked out by this time it was getting late so most of the guys had to leave, Bob was still out of it so before Master got me dressed Master had me and a couple of the guys stand at the door to thank them for coming to the party. Everyone was so nice saying I did a great job and many of them even asked Master if they had to wait until they turned 60 for me to come to their birthday party and Master would just laugh and tell them when Bob recovered they could ask him to get intouch with him and most time they'd just laugh and say if Bob ever recovers you mean. Once the last of them left Master and one of Bob's friends agreed they couldn't leave Bob sitting in the chair all night so Master told me to go take his pants off so they could walk him into his bedroom so I did and as I was doing that he said he'd be right back. A minute or so later he returned and handed me a zip lock bag for my panties so they'd still be "fresh" in the morning when Bob could actually see how lucky he was and Master agreed. Seconds later I had them packed away in the bag as Master and Bob's friend grabbed him and practically carried him into his bedroom and put him to bed after I removed his shirt. Once that was done Master gathered up my things and said where it was so nice out I could ride him as I was as Master handed me my robe for the walk out to the car. After locking up the house for Bob we were standing out by Master's car talking with Bob's friend when he said he needed one last taste and just reached between my legs to finger my cunt then licked it clean. At that Master just laughed and said that was just a tease as he lifted me up onto the car pushing me back and opening my legs wide telling him to take a good taste and he wasted no time dropping his head between my legs and driving his tongue deep into my cunt to gather up the juices. Soon after we were on our way home and Master allowed me to suck his cock as he drove which was so nice of him as he told me how proud I had made him and how he thinks everyone told him they were so jealous of him. Once we got him Master took me out for a much needed walk and said where it was so late he'd just use the hose at my sandbox to rinse me off for bed and after a good hard pounding we both fell asleep with Master on top of me.

Back