Hello, Looking For Friendship

CookiesandCream

OFC Regular
I am Looking for a male about 40-45 to chat with on here and be discreet, Wanting Friendship, be there to lift eachother up! Not so much looking for entertaining dirty talk but will go there a bit not open to role playing to just anyone! Would like friendship! Someone nice to talk to Preferably someone from , BC, Canada where I am from? Any takers let talk PM me

I am Looking for a male about 40-45 to chat with on here and be discreet, Wanting Friendship, be there to lift eachother up! Not so much looking for entertaining dirty talk but will go there a bit not open to role playing to just anyone! Would like friendship! Someone nice to talk to Preferably someone from , BC, Canada where I am from? Any takers let talk PM me

...33 and wrong country.. haha dang

Hi

Attachments

• IMG_4085_Original.jpeg
    IMG_4085_Original.jpeg
    632.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7095.jpeg
    IMG_7095.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Hello stranger, I'll be your huckleberry. Hope you don't mind that I'm not from Canada though. I'm new to this and looking for something similar.

Back