Hey everyone

Just thought I'd do one of these threads in case anyone is trying to find me - I was on the old site with the same username, and am slowly collecting back all of my friends...new friends welcome too!

So yeah...hey everyone :-) 32/f/London here (and I'm only into men sexually - sorry ladies! Will chat to anyone though). Follow me or message me if you fancy a chat ;-) x

Just thought I'd do one of these threads in case anyone is trying to find me - I was on the old site with the same username, and am slowly collecting back all of my friends...new friends welcome too!

So yeah...hey everyone :) 32/f/London here (and I'm only into men sexually - sorry ladies! Will chat to anyone though). Follow me or message me if you fancy a chat ;-) x
Hi Maria, I think we never met in the other chat. I also live near London ;)

So yeah...hey everyone :) 32/f/London here (and I'm only into men sexually - sorry ladies! Will chat to anyone though). Follow me or message me if you fancy a chat ;-) x
Let's get to know each other better this time...

Back