TacoBelle

Queen of the Lurkers!
Yeah I don't speak Spanish. Hey. I'm TacoBelle. Some of you may know me from other sites, but for those who don't, hiya.

I am here to help with stuff and things, and hopefully get answers to those who need it, and improve OFC. I am a long time chatter.
I am sarcastic, I am mostly giggling, I am nicer than i come off, I however don't take any shit. I like to sing, dance, studying human anatomy, judging people quietly, and long walks on coastlines at sunset. When I grow up I want to be fucking glorious. Welcome to OFC!

Hello TacoBelle! :p

Very nice to meet you, glad to have you on the site.

Yeah I don't speak Spanish. Hey. I'm TacoBelle. Some of you may know me from other sites, but for those who don't, hiya.

I am here to help with stuff and things, and hopefully get answers to those who need it, and improve OFC. I am a long time chatter.
I am sarcastic, I am mostly giggling, I am nicer than i come off, I however don't take any shit. I like to sing, dance, studying human anatomy, judging people quietly, and long walks on coastlines at sunset. When I grow up I want to be fucking glorious. Welcome to OFC!

Lovely to meet you, OFC feels better already having you here. Looking forward to the changes, and thank you for the clean up that has happened already in the forum. Its appreciated x

When you grow up? After reading this I'd say you're glory has been obtained and continues to grow with pure magnificence.

beautiful

Hai

Welcome to OFC! :p
OMG, I judge people silently too. It's a skill.

Back