How is everyone liking the site?

• Thread starter Thread starter Ali
  • Start date Start date
A

Ali

Missing my old site to be honest. Met some seriously sexy men on here. One in particular has caught my eye lol. Sex chat is just shite to be honest. Adult chat can be amusing at times. Liking the forums. The points thing I don't get, do we win something? Lol

I like the forums . I'm having re fun on here than anyplace . I get to ramble here lol .
Chat is the same . Guests you can't trust and women that want other women or they just aren't interested . Oh well no biggie .

The forums are cool. The chat seems busier than profiles, but that could be the clamor from sites' members migrating.

Sex chat is busy in the wrong kind of way, I'd say. Seems like there's an endless cacophony of bots and spammers.

The site seems decently organized generally well laid out, usable.

I hope it lasts, it's a pretty cool place.

The forums are cool. The chat seems busier than profiles, but that could be the clamor from sites' members migrating.

Sex chat is busy in the wrong kind of way, I'd say. Seems like there's an endless cacophony of bots and spammers.

The site seems decently organized generally well laid out, usable.

I hope it lasts, it's a pretty cool place.

Am liking the forums the most.

Hi,
I am new here (as in about 20mins!)

But seems pretty good so far. At least you are all real people and not instagram pics of models that are apparently sitting opposite me! Haha!

Any other sites you guys recommend?
(If that's allowed on here?)

Chat is so so. Rest of the site seems pretty decent. I'm still learning about it. Hopefully good times for one and all :)

Back