How many sex parters have you had in total until now?

mmmm well, let's see... one, two, three.... *starts counting on his fingers, debates taking off his boots, and settles upon using a wooden abacus * nine committed relationships... hmmm... there were nine pirate lords... and nine Nazgul... bah, i am sure that is all a coincidence.... and let's see, there were at least five non-committed dalliance's.... and then... at least a half dozen for sport... although whom was the hunter and whom was the hunted, is still up for debate i fear...

Only a handful, and most were long term with about five all in total. Problem was I feel like that I was more like a placeholder for them until they found who they really wanted.

Before i got married i had been with 4 men, Was married for 15 years & only had sex with my husband untill we got persuaded to try a wife swap! We both loved it but both realized we then wanted different things in life so we spilt up, I carred on going to sex partys for some years & took part in quite a number of Group sex with guys & just myself, More recently have been meeting men & young men 18+ from Fuck a Milf sites, Also got very in to seeing Blackmen, So in total i dont really know how many men i've had sex with....but its a fucking lot lol

Before i got married i had been with 4 men, Was married for 15 years & only had sex with my husband untill we got persuaded to try a wife swap! We both loved it but both realized we then wanted different things in life so we spilt up, I carred on going to sex partys for some years & took part in quite a number of Group sex with guys & just myself, More recently have been meeting men & young men 18+ from Fuck a Milf sites, Also got very in to seeing Blackmen, So in total i dont really know how many men i've had sex with....but its a fucking lot lol
My bigblackcock dick waiting for you pussy my goddess

Female, age 24, and only 1. I’m trans, so having one night stands and flings is really hard because it isn’t always safe. And I’ve only been in one committed relationship, when I was 21-22.

Also depends because definitions of sex are weird. We never did penetration except oral sex, so some sticklers would say I’m still a virgin but I disagree. We came together many times on top of each other, beside each other, and did a lot of oral and foot sex so I think that must count.

I had in total 9times sex with boys. 4 boys in total until I gave up sex with boys completely. Now it's getting tricky. I live in Cologne, Germany. Cologne has always been an open approach to the gay/lesbian community . Probably since Roman times. Its impossible to not find a sex partner when you live in Cologne. I really don't now how many girls I had sex with.

I had in total 9times sex with boys. 4 boys in total until I gave up sex with boys completely. Now it's getting tricky. I live in Cologne, Germany. Cologne has always been an open approach to the gay/lesbian community . Probably since Roman times. Its impossible to not find a sex partner when you live in Cologne. I really don't now how many girls I had sex with.
I used to live near Trier. Since Roman times doesn't seem that long ago. the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Back