Husband and wife looking for Bi Male to have some fun! How Naughty are you?

Cougar619

Married couple Bi curious and looking for Bisexual guy to for-fill our fantasy and have some fun, pleasure alround no one gets left out. Seduction, passion and no limits but sorry no kissing on the lips, only for us. Im a dominating wife who loves to see her husband receive lots of pleasure, i love licking his ass until he gives me a mouthful of his sweet anal juices that make my tongue scream for more, i let my tongue do the fucking with passionate licking and kissing, slowly, until he squirts his anal juices all over my face. Are you someone who can fuck me while watching me take the love potion from my husbands ass, fuck me till you fill me with your cum the watch as my husband licks and sucks it all from my pussy and kisses me slowly releasing it down my throat....yum, oh god i just orgasmed writing it and thinking about it, how beautiful it would taste all 3 of us mixed together...mmmm. Enlighten me with some of your ideas, would love to hear what kind of imagination you have, i have plenty. No bondage, no roughness, no nastiness, just pure passion and respect for each other and our bodies. Being naughty is good when everyone is receiving seductive pleasure....LETS CUM TOGETHER!!!

Married couple Bi curious and looking for Bisexual guy to for-fill our fantasy and have some fun, pleasure alround no one gets left out. Seduction, passion and no limits but sorry no kissing on the lips, only for us. Im a dominating wife who loves to see her husband receive lots of pleasure, i love licking his ass until he gives me a mouthful of his sweet anal juices that make my tongue scream for more, i let my tongue do the fucking with passionate licking and kissing, slowly, until he squirts his anal juices all over my face. Are you someone who can fuck me while watching me take the love potion from my husbands ass, fuck me till you fill me with your cum the watch as my husband licks and sucks it all from my pussy and kisses me slowly releasing it down my throat....yum, oh god i just orgasmed writing it and thinking about it, how beautiful it would taste all 3 of us mixed together...mmmm. Enlighten me with some of your ideas, would love to hear what kind of imagination you have, i have plenty. No bondage, no roughness, no nastiness, just pure passion and respect for each other and our bodies. Being naughty is good when everyone is receiving seductive pleasure....LETS CUM TOGETHER!!!
Hey

I would love to ruin you both in a hot filthy steamy sweaty wild frenzied intense fucking session fucking you both senseless xxx

Back