Husbands friends part 3-2

Minxiie

OFC Regular
Had to put this in parts because this is a long one

Luckily I had wipes in my bag to wipe myself with before I slipped on my dress, not zipping all the way to keep a ton of cleavage showing, getting a more thorough cleaning in the bathroom to freshen up, touching up my lipstick before smirking, thinking about all the lipstick marks I left on them.

When I came back to the table, my zip still showing my almost spilling out boobs I saw them getting hard once again, both of them feeling up my tits once again as I could tell they wanted to fuck again and to be honest, I did too, a lot.

Let's just say they unzipped my dress once again low enough for my boobs to be exposed, making out with them as I was really into it now, just wanting to be fucked like a little whore. I ended up riding the guy that spanked my ass hard, my boobs in his face. Then out of no where the host of the bar was getting ready to welcome on the band, quickly zipping my dress back up as I leant over the sofa to cheer on my hubby, my ass being fully exposed to his friends, let's just say one got up behind me, fucking me under the guise of cheer him on as I try my best to not feel it, my hand jerking off the other friend while he sat close.

My hubby's band did a great set and somehow I hid being fucked and creampied while he performed but fuck it got me so wet to do it again which I did when I rode the guy I was jerking after my hubby finished performing, knowing we had a little bit of time while they were packing everything up in the back and drinking, he slipped my dress off one more time to have me riding his cock completely naked, the feeling of getting fucked so much felt so good as he toyed with my body. Feeling him spreading his sticky thick white all inside my aching getting me so hot.

I actually forget about the time sucking on both of them while completely naked apart from my heels making them push down head hard so I gagged on each one. One of the guys saying to me.
"Wait, isn't your hubby finished with his set? You should get that dress back on."

Cleaning myself up a little, it's a good thing he told me because my hubby wasn't too far behind. Sitting with his friends like I've not been a naughty whore with them.
"It wasn't too boring with these two was it?"
My hubby asked as I just replied with a smirk.
"Babe, They've been great company! I just hope I was entertaining"
The night continues with us all drinking and my hubby's arm around my shoulder before we head on out, I look back to his friends following behind me with a wink, knowing they were staring at my ass.

I know this one was a little long but so much happened that night, I'm just glad they were in the back for a good amount of time hehe.

Back