Husbands friends Part 3.

Minxiie

OFC Regular
Hey there, it's been a while but I had such a naughty an occurrence I'd like to confess.

So my hubby happens to be in a band, doing gigs across a few clubs here or there and recently he got to play at a club and asked me as usual to watch him. He had to go meet his band members early, going over a few things I assume so I worked on dolling myself up.

Slipping on a sexy little black dress which really pushed up my boobs with a zip on the front and no straps on the shoulders, I loved the way it hugged my ass too. Contemplating whether or not to wear panties before deciding to go without, thinking maybe I would surprise my hubby later. Dark red lipstick adorned lips and makeup all fixed up, I decided to wear some of my sexiest black high heels with a red heel too, I knew a lot of my legs was going to be on show and I definitely didn't mind. I then got a text that he may have a few friends coming to watch him too, letting him know right back that I was coming to the club now.

Making my way to the club I'm greeted by my hubby inside giving him a kiss. We get a drink and start walking to one of the more secluded tables in the club, preferring quiter spots in clubs myself just in general, though I did like the tables being dark but very transparent. Only being a few moments before we're joined by two of his friends, guys I've never met before. We all drank a little together, joking and laughing a little before my hubby got told he was needed in the back room, letting me know he'd probably be a long time before they start the set.

So there I was, left with my legs crossed with two of my husband's friends sat opposite me, not that I minded as they were both pretty cute. I could see them both glancing over my legs under the table and my tightly packed cleavage, deciding to lean a little forward so my elbow was on the table and my hand on my cheek and a smile on my face as I pretend to not knowingly show of my deep cleavage in this position.

We had back and forths over drinks, my affectionate side really coming out as we were getting to know each other much more as they sprinkled in a few possibly inappropriate compliments, one of them telling me "Glad your husband's not around to hear this but fuck, you got a hot pair of sexy legs on you."
I felt myself bite my lip a little at the compliment, sliding my hand under the table so I could softly stroke my hand over my crossed legs, letting them see that under the dark glass pane table.
"Oh? You like my legs do you? Well they are silky smooth to the touch."
I said with a naughty little giggle, the other friend seemed to get a little bold after my the response I gave his friend, saying to me.
"I can't help staring at those hot tits myself."
Hearing him say that to me did make me smirk I will admit, placing my hand now on the zip of my dress to slowly unzip it in front of both of them, almost having my boobs threaten spilling but not quite enough just yet.
"Oh my, you are? That's quite a naughty thing to say to your friends wife."

I could feel myself getting all hot and horny, knowing I was getting a little wet behind my crossed legs from how shameless they were staring at me. I leant back on the seat, fanning my face with my hand, knowing my boobs were jiggling as I uncross my legs. Letting them see just how much I was staring to glisten under my dress, I could see them both getting hard under the table.

"Hey, would you boys like to sit next to me? It's a little lonely over here."
I knew exactly what I was doing asking them that, the little tease getting me hornier. Seeing them both getting up, making their way to either side of me so I was in the middle on the sofa, biting my lip when I saw both their bulges close to my face before sitting with me. The compliments began to get a lot more lewd, never having two guys give me as much attention as this while I let out some cutsy giggles.

I then 'accidentally' slip my hands so I had one hand on their bulge each at either side of me, massaging them as they both felt pretty damn big to my surprise, getting super wet as I say like a ditz.
"Oops, sorry hehe... my hands must have slipped..."
Even though I said that I kept on rubbing them, one of the guys grinning to me as he took my hand and used it to unzip and pull him out of his pants. My eyes must have opened so wide as like a slut I gripped it hard, stroking him while my other hand was already unzipping the other friend to my opposite side. Being a new experience for me, stroking two guys in a club while they shamelessly eye fuck me but definitely a hot one as I began feeling one of them feeling up my thighs to my wet slit, fingering me right there in the club while I bit my lips, the other lowering my zip further so my boobs actually spilt out, grabbing and squeezing them in his hands, trying my best not to moan loud.

"Those sexy legs plus no panties? You were just asking to get fucked weren't you?"
He wasn't exactly wrong with that statement.
"Well this was for my hubby buuuut... you boys were so nice to me and kept me company, I thought I'd give you a little treat... plus your cocks are sooo big"
I had no idea these two would be so naughty and cute, they weren't the biggest guys I've had (That honor goes to the really dominant pizza delivery guy I had that one time) but they were pretty damn big and thick.

Jerking them off both more as they both play with my body, feeling my hands getting a little sticky before I decided to lick both of my hands slowly in front of them, seeming to get them even harder. Moments later I'm bent over on the sofa while still wearing my, as my girl friends call them 'bad bitch heels' lol, my boobs sandwiching the shaft of the guy playing with my boobs and the other fingering me was now sneakily shifting to the side on the sofa as he was fucking my soaked slit from behind. I had to suck on the shaft poking out the top of my boobs so it would muffle my moans from how much I was stretching, coating his cock with my dark red lipstick as he began making my boobs all wet and glossy.

I'm so glad we picked this dark spot because I knew my hubby was going to take his time in the back room, letting me really focus on entertaining both my hubby's friends, feeling how hands the one behind me got as he fully unzipped my dress slipping it off me and placing it on the sofa, leaving me naked apart from my heels while he fucked me hard from behind and his friend was making my boobs and lips all glossy.
"Damn isn't that a little risky, she's completely naked while blowing me here."
The one in front of me said as the one fucking me told him.
"It's fine, no one comes back here anyway. She's loving the danger."

He then spanked my ass super hard that it probably made an audible smack noise, he wasn't wrong as I felt his friends precum getting my tits really creamy, dying to feel his cum shooting all over my body but I knew I had to clean up after this so he couldn't. I was getting so fucked hard from behind that I couldn't help but moan like a little slut, now sucking fully on the cock in front of me as he pushed my head down, shoving it down my throat and making me gag hard.

There was a point where we switched, the other guy getting my boobs all creamy too that I did scoop with my hand and lick off it, tasting both of them mixed. I was even knelt under the table at one point, sucking their cocks one after the other. I didn't even get the chance to ask where they wanted to cum as one came inside my slutty little slit and the other came on my boobs while naked.

Last edited:
Back