I always knew....

T

TiffanyD

I always knew I had a submissive side sexually and at times it was uncontrollable but until yesterday I didn't realize how much control over me some men have.... one it particular. I first met my "friend" (likes me to call him Master) just over 7 years ago and instantly he knew I was putty in his hands and took full advantage of it. He was 45 at the time we met and recently divorced, at first it was just simple things, being "properly dressed" when we went out, which meant a skirt and no panties ever so he'd have easy access to me when he wanted it. Along with that came blow jobs on command, no matter where we were, or who was around, if he wanted one I was to obey without hesitation or be punished. With anyone else I would of just told him to fuck off and left but with him I couldn't so after many trips over his knee with his friends watching after which I'd still have to do as he ordered. Soon I just accepted that either way I'd be doing it so I chose to avoid the burning and stinging of my ass and just did as he said. He was already forbidden me to wear clothes when I was at his house and was soon after fitted with a leash and a collar which I also accepted. It was one of those days when I was at his house when the next step began while I was giving him a blow job the back door opened and in walked 4 of his friends. Being naked and in full view of his friends I tried to run into another room but with the collar and leash I couldn't as he ordered me to finish slapping the end of the leash over my ass. That was all the warning I needed and began sucking his cock as his friends watched until Master gave me my reward which I drank down and continued sucking every last drop he had. As I finished I turned to Master's friends, which we all in their 50's standing there watching me with very noticeable bulges in their shorts and jeans. Master then said where it was my fault for making his friends 'uncomfortable' I was to fix it for them as he help up the end of my leash asking who wanted it. Over the course of the new 2 or so hours my leash was pulled where I was fed one hard cock after the other until I had helped relaxed each of them. Just as the last man was rewarding me I felt someone grab my hips as I was quickly impaled by one of their revived cocks pounding into me hard and fast until I was rewarded only to have that cocked replaced by another until each one rewarded me. Over the next few weeks I found more and more of Master's friends, most of them married, stopping over to 'visit' when I was there, one time there were 10 of his friends there. With so many men waiting and them becoming impatient Master moved my duties further allowing them to use my mouth, pussy or ass to make with waiting time shorter which the men loved. Over the next few weeks on average 12 or so of Master's friends who come over to visit each time I was there each using me as they wished while Master looked on proudly. In time I began to enjoy it and would actually count the minutes until my next visit and the many rewards I'd receive from Master's friends.
This past weekend things changed again because instead of our usual Friday night out for dinner Master informed me that we were going to a party. As usual Master would choose what I was to wear and soon after we were on our way to what was still unknown to me. Soon though Master pulled his car into a driveway telling me we were there as he told me what kind of party it was saying it was one of his friends bachelor parties and I was to be the 'entertainment'. As Master reminded me what would happen if I embarrassed him in front of his friends. Master had had me dance naked for his friends when they came over now and then so I didn't think anything of it but that changed as soon as we walked into the house. This time it wasn't the usual 10 to 12 guys there but 30 and as I finished my dance I was bought over to the groom for his enjoyment as the men cheered their approval. Soon it was just a blur as I was passed around to the other men non-stop until everyone made use of me anyway they wished. Sometime during all this I passed out as the men continued using me as I slept until I found it was morning as I woke to my bum being used finally giving me my reward. As he finished I saw bodies of naked, and very relaxed, men laid out all around room and when Master saw no one coming over to me he hooked my leash onto my collar and brought me out the the back yard to hose all the men's juices they had sprayed on me until I was covered. Once Master had washed me off he stuffed the end of the hose into my bum then pussy to flush them out for the ride home and we left.
Once we got back to his house he helped me into the shower and got me washed up then helped me into bed for some much needed rest. It was Saturday night by the time we woke up and even though my ass and pussy were sore from all the use they received Master got me dressed and said we were going out for dinner. With no panties on the cool night air did feel good and it was just the typical dinner out as we always did on Fridays as we talked about our past week. Once we got home I got undressed and gave Master a blow job and he said I had made him very proud last night and how everyone had told him they were envious of him which I admit made me feel proud. After that nothing else was mentioned about the night before as we just snuggled up on the couch and watched a movie before going to bed.
This afternoon as I got dressed to head home to start getting things ready for the week ahead Master came over and rubbed my pussy telling me to rest it up and he'd see my next Friday night as usual.... no telling what that will bring but I'll have no choice to obey as usual....

I always knew I had a submissive side sexually and at times it was uncontrollable but until yesterday I didn't realize how much control over me some men have.... one it particular. I first met my "friend" (likes me to call him Master) just over 7 years ago and instantly he knew I was putty in his hands and took full advantage of it. He was 45 at the time we met and recently divorced, at first it was just simple things, being "properly dressed" when we went out, which meant a skirt and no panties ever so he'd have easy access to me when he wanted it. Along with that came blow jobs on command, no matter where we were, or who was around, if he wanted one I was to obey without hesitation or be punished. With anyone else I would of just told him to fuck off and left but with him I couldn't so after many trips over his knee with his friends watching after which I'd still have to do as he ordered. Soon I just accepted that either way I'd be doing it so I chose to avoid the burning and stinging of my ass and just did as he said. He was already forbidden me to wear clothes when I was at his house and was soon after fitted with a leash and a collar which I also accepted. It was one of those days when I was at his house when the next step began while I was giving him a blow job the back door opened and in walked 4 of his friends. Being naked and in full view of his friends I tried to run into another room but with the collar and leash I couldn't as he ordered me to finish slapping the end of the leash over my ass. That was all the warning I needed and began sucking his cock as his friends watched until Master gave me my reward which I drank down and continued sucking every last drop he had. As I finished I turned to Master's friends, which we all in their 50's standing there watching me with very noticeable bulges in their shorts and jeans. Master then said where it was my fault for making his friends 'uncomfortable' I was to fix it for them as he help up the end of my leash asking who wanted it. Over the course of the new 2 or so hours my leash was pulled where I was fed one hard cock after the other until I had helped relaxed each of them. Just as the last man was rewarding me I felt someone grab my hips as I was quickly impaled by one of their revived cocks pounding into me hard and fast until I was rewarded only to have that cocked replaced by another until each one rewarded me. Over the next few weeks I found more and more of Master's friends, most of them married, stopping over to 'visit' when I was there, one time there were 10 of his friends there. With so many men waiting and them becoming impatient Master moved my duties further allowing them to use my mouth, pussy or ass to make with waiting time shorter which the men loved. Over the next few weeks on average 12 or so of Master's friends who come over to visit each time I was there each using me as they wished while Master looked on proudly. In time I began to enjoy it and would actually count the minutes until my next visit and the many rewards I'd receive from Master's friends.
This past weekend things changed again because instead of our usual Friday night out for dinner Master informed me that we were going to a party. As usual Master would choose what I was to wear and soon after we were on our way to what was still unknown to me. Soon though Master pulled his car into a driveway telling me we were there as he told me what kind of party it was saying it was one of his friends bachelor parties and I was to be the 'entertainment'. As Master reminded me what would happen if I embarrassed him in front of his friends. Master had had me dance naked for his friends when they came over now and then so I didn't think anything of it but that changed as soon as we walked into the house. This time it wasn't the usual 10 to 12 guys there but 30 and as I finished my dance I was bought over to the groom for his enjoyment as the men cheered their approval. Soon it was just a blur as I was passed around to the other men non-stop until everyone made use of me anyway they wished. Sometime during all this I passed out as the men continued using me as I slept until I found it was morning as I woke to my bum being used finally giving me my reward. As he finished I saw bodies of naked, and very relaxed, men laid out all around room and when Master saw no one coming over to me he hooked my leash onto my collar and brought me out the the back yard to hose all the men's juices they had sprayed on me until I was covered. Once Master had washed me off he stuffed the end of the hose into my bum then pussy to flush them out for the ride home and we left.
Once we got back to his house he helped me into the shower and got me washed up then helped me into bed for some much needed rest. It was Saturday night by the time we woke up and even though my ass and pussy were sore from all the use they received Master got me dressed and said we were going out for dinner. With no panties on the cool night air did feel good and it was just the typical dinner out as we always did on Fridays as we talked about our past week. Once we got home I got undressed and gave Master a blow job and he said I had made him very proud last night and how everyone had told him they were envious of him which I admit made me feel proud. After that nothing else was mentioned about the night before as we just snuggled up on the couch and watched a movie before going to bed.
This afternoon as I got dressed to head home to start getting things ready for the week ahead Master came over and rubbed my pussy telling me to rest it up and he'd see my next Friday night as usual.... no telling what that will bring but I'll have no choice to obey as usual....
Wow, your one busy young lady. Make sure and take care of your self while having all this fun

You make your master proud, I wonder if my own fiery angel could learn from your experience in obedience and loyalty.

Back