I am ready to give up

stevexoxo

OFC Regular
Been chatting with a lady for four days and was getting along fine. I mentioned I wanted to hear her voice and would like her to call me (in a year of on line dating i have yet heard any ones voice, it's all been txt). she said she couldn't talk on her iphone 6 unless she had a $50 itunes card. Seems like 80% that's contaced me after 5 minutes to 3-4 days get around to wanting moneygrams or gift cards. After a year of trying to meet some one I am almost ready to give up and remain a virgin bachelor. I am tired of just texting and want to hear someones voice

it was NOT anyone from this site

Last edited:
Been chatting with a lady for four days and was getting along fine. I mentioned I wanted to hear her voice and would like her to call me (in a year of on line dating i have yet heard any ones voice, it's all been txt). she said she couldn't talk on her iphone 6 unless she had a $50 itunes card. Seems like 80% that's contaced me after 5 minutes to 3-4 days get around to wanting moneygrams or gift cards. After a year of trying to meet some one I am almost ready to give up and remain a virgin bachelor. I am tired of just texting and want to hear someones voice

if you are looking to dip your biscuit only, try Fubar, plenty of willing girls there for one night stand
if you want something serious try MyFitnessPal (yes I know sounds weird but you would be surprised)

Whatever site you're on, in your profile put the following (or words to this effect):

I am not your sugar daddy. I am not your pocketbook. I am not your free ride. When I find the right one, She will appreciate that I did not spend my money on whores. Don't be a whore.

It gets the point across, and has the added bonus of calling a golddigger what they are. Plus, you'll have fun reading all the hate responses from golddiggers.

Whatever site you're on, in your profile put the following (or words to this effect):

I am not your sugar daddy. I am not your pocketbook. I am not your free ride. When I find the right one, She will appreciate that I did not spend my money on whores. Don't be a whore.

It gets the point across, and has the added bonus of calling a golddigger what they are. Plus, you'll have fun reading all the hate responses from golddiggers.
a large percentage don't read the profiles. I already have said that no picture or out of country gets no reply. most the profiles say iowa then when they start chatting they say they are in africa "is that going to be a problem" HELL YES cant you read

Reactions: lop

will check them out but if they are paid sites i will not do (my credit card number was stolen once and so has a block on all internet use). before that i tried some big sites that advertise on tv matc... etc. was getting lots of hits but couldnt reply until bought membership so i thought ok looks like lots wanting me. after i paid hits quit. i put in notice to cancel before the period ended but they rebilled the card (before it was stolen) when i complained they just said you must not have followed all the details to cancel. still no activity. i put in another cancel and told cc company do not pay. after cancelled the hits started coming in again so I am also done with these fake paid sites

As soon as they say that, don't bother replying; just delete or block. If you're bored, string them along, and come up with the most outrageous crap you can.

Scamming scammers is fun. :-D

I would suggest OKCupid, if you're looking for long term. I'm just someone who has used the site, not being paid.

Back