I confess, I take advantage of a woman again...

Satyriasis

OFC Regular
I was at work night shift with a full figured sweet and yummy coworker. We where doing out rounds and chatting about life. While all I could think about is getting her out of her clothes. As we went along walking the floor I would always place my hands on her hips or back in a suggestive manner and as the conversation went on I changed it to relationships to make her think about sex. Then I told her how attractive I think she is and how much Guys I think she must beat off with a stick, she said theirs not much if any guys interested in her like that. I let her know I was one, she kind of ignored what I said and tried to change the subject then I held her with my hands on her baby making hips and since she didn’t pull away I grabbed her fat round ass, I carried her to a vacant room and slide my hands up her blouse and squeezed her tits and nipples, wanted to fuck right their but she wouldn’t and had to break off my attempt, until next time.

So this is a frequent thing you do?

Sounds like you really enjoy the challenge of going after women that are hard to get, it's only natural though.

Back