I confess...That my fantasies are pretty wild... 'Surfers up'.

CougarfmUK

OFC Regular
Quite often my sexy fantasies occur at bedtime and regularly turn into very erotic dreamscapes. Because I live virtually right on a popular surf beach my apartment has a grandstand view of the beach and I have a pair of powerful Binoculars. I often sit gazing at the view, and the young men who come here to surf. My mind wanders, I imagine I'm the older friend of one of them, he is twenty and I'm thirtyish, we are good friends and it has never gone beyond this. This particular day he asks me would I like to come to a party. 'Of course' I reply 'Who's going?' 'Oh' he says, 'Just a bunch of my surfer mates, all around my age. I'll pick you up at eight'...

So knowing I'm going to a party with a lot of younger people I figure I'd better make sure I look my best, after all there is bound to be a lot of younger women there, all mega-toned and looking gorgeous and sexy so I choose an outfit to make me look fetching even if I'm a little older. I choose a bright red dress, low cut with shoulder straps, tight and figure hugging, it comes to about half way down my thighs and shows of my boobs, hips and bum, I think I look good in it and I need the extra confidence. I choose some nice underwear, La Senza uplift bra in black with red panelling and matching knickers, black lace with a red front panel. They are close fitting and the back comes a little way up my bum cleavage to give my cheeks a little separation, I couple the bra and knickers with my favourite accessory, my La Senza suspender belt and black stockings with black lace trim. I finish the outfit off with my favourite pair of high heels, a strappy black pair of L'Autre Chose with an ankle strap and open toes, I have painted my nails scarlet to match the dress. I sit at the dresser and look in the mirror, I apply heavy false eyelashes and spend quite a little time putting my makeup on, looking at my reflection I feel glamourous and sexy and think because I've made a good effort I should look ok even in the presence of girls a bit younger than me, there's a knock on the door, I pick up my clutch bag and make sure I have my keys my phone and a bit of makeup in case I need to touch up and my purse so I can buy some wine.

My friend, we'll call him Tony has turned up to pick me up in his open-top Jeep thing which is nice on a summer evening and he opens the half-door for me to get in, it's a high up little thing and I have to hitch my dress up quite a bit to climb in, Tony gets a right eyeful of my stocking tops and says 'Wow, you look sexy tonight' I'm a bit shocked because he doesn't usually say anything like this, 'Oh thanks Tony' I say and he shuts the door and jumps over his door into the driver seat and starts the Jeep up. We bob along and as always it feels really fast and invigorating 'Oh I need to get some booze' I say, 'Nah no need, there'll be plenty there' he replies and off we go.

After a few miles of country lanes and a bouncy ride we arrive at the house to find a group of maybe ten guys outside a grubby cottage with a small front garden. They are all dressed pretty scruffy and some are shirtless while others are in tight T-shirts that show off their toned bodies, they are all early twenties at most. They all rush up to the Jeep, Tony is a face with the surfers and they all know him 'Wow Tony, you've brought your gorgeous friend then!' one says as he opens the half-door and takes my hand to help me out. It dawns on me then that I can't get out of the Jeep gracefully without showing an awful lot of the stockings, Tony's mate has my hand so I have no choice but to just go for it so I hitch my dress up and step out of the Jeep as gracefully as I can, the guys get a full-on view of my stockings and legs as I climb out and a couple whistle and say things, nothing offensive though and secretly I quite like it!

We sit outside for a while in the evening sunshine and the guys are taking it in turns to bring me drinks, each one brings one over and sits with me and we get to know one another a little, the guys are all very fit and handsome although scruffy and rugged, they wear either Jeans or Boardshorts, T-shirts or bare chested, as I loosen up with the beers I'm noticing how absolutely fit they are and to be fair to them they are all very charming and not in the least rude or suggestive although they are all flirting with me in a big way, we are all talking laughing and I am having a great time and feel completely safe and getting more relaxed and laid back, I notice after a while that I seem to be the only female here, so much for the competition then...

Tony arrives at the table and says 'C'mon we're lining up shots inside' takes my hand and we go inside followed by the others. Inside I look around, there are ten guys plus myself and Tony, there is a line-up of shots on the kitchen table and I take one 'Down in one!' the guys all say, I giggle and throw the shot down, Tony picks up another and hands it to me and we walk into the main room and sit together on the sofa. They are watching a surfing film, a couple of guys are making joints and they are all sitting around on the floor and on the chairs as Tony and I share the sofa. I drink my second shot and Tony tells another guy to get the bottle and the glasses, we are all laughing and having a great time, I'm feeling a bit tipsy now. Sitting on this low sofa my dress keeps riding up a bit and I have been adjusting it so as not to show too much leg and the stockings but the more tipsy I get the less I worry about it.

'OK Let's play Truth or Dare' Tony shouts, looks at me and says 'You're first up' the guys all agree and more shots are poured, I neck another one and say 'OK then Truth' one of the guys pipes up and asks 'What's the dirtiest thing you've ever done?' I think about it and bottling out I say 'No I'm not telling'...'Haha' says Tony 'You have to do a dare then, I dare you to give him all the guys a slow wet kiss...' They all laugh, 'Hmmm' I think to myself, 'He thinks I won't do it, I'll show him' I get up from the sofa and bending over to each guy in turn I hold their faces and give them each a slow wet snog on the lips, allowing each one to probe my mouth with his tongue a little then after about ten seconds I go to the next one and repeat until I have kissed all of them then move back to the sofa and snog Tony, knowing me better than all the others he puts his hand up my leg and they all get a flash of the stocking tops, when the kiss is over I move his hand away and pull the dress down just enough to cover up. 'OK seeing as you bottled out it's your turn again' he says, 'Have you ever fantasised about having a threesome with two guys?' another guys asks. Knowing that I have many times had this fantasy and wanting to be true to the game by not lying I say 'No, not answering' 'Haha' says one of the guys, 'That means she has!' They all laugh and I get a bit embarrassed and blush, knowing that they have rumbled me there, very clever!

'Dare then' Tony says, 'Same again, you have to kiss all the guys on the mouth again' 'Oh' I think, 'that's easy enough' then Tony adds 'Only this time you have to feel their cock as well, until they get a hardon then you can move on'... They all laugh and I say 'No way am I doing that!' 'Oh well' Tony smiles 'In that case it's a forfeit, you have to take something off!' The guys have gone very quiet now, I gulp down another shot and take a mouthful of the Lager, I think about the situation, I only have the dress to take off and I have only very sexy underwear on underneath, 'No way, I'm not doing it!' Tony looks at the other guys and smiling he says 'Well it's the dare then, you can't bottle out now, it's the truth, the dare or the forfeit!' My nervousness has virtually disappeared now, my inhibitions have diminished, I feel completely safe with these guys and have Tony to make sure nothing bad happens, 'I have snogged all of them already' I reason to myself, I stand up and walk over to the first guy, I take his hand and he stands up, I stand at the side of him so all the others can see and I put my lips to his opening my mouth slightly as I do so, with my left arm around his shoulder I take my right hand and begin stroking his cock through his Jeans, very quickly I feel him start to get hard, I pull downwards on his cock running my hand all along it's length so the guys can all see the bulge, I push him aside and walk over to the next one again taking his hand and standing him up and doing the same until I have done all of them, I sit back down next to Tony and give him his turn, the guys all have very impressive hardons and I'm truly sloshed by now and I have to admit to myself I'm very turned on...

Well the dares get more lewd as the game progresses, when it's a guys turn to do a dare the other guys dare him to show his cock to me, which they all do, it's hardly a dare is it? When my turn comes around it moves from showing my stockings to getting my boobs out and when all those options run out I end up showing them my pussy, opening it up, eventually I'm on the floor riding each guys cock and then I'm lay on the sofa with my legs being held wide open while they all fuck me, you can imagine how this ends!

Quite often I wake up at some point between the first dare or being fucked, I usually have a pillow between my thighs and am always wet and usually trembling, many times I have orgasmed and am completely breathless wondering as you do when you wake from a vivid sexdream, whether it was a memory or just a dream, if I haven't orgasmed in my sleep I will usually play with myself until I do, it's usually comes very quickly...

Ooh I feel very naughty now, having shared that publicly! I might be busy now for a little while *Giggle...

Last edited:
That dream is right up my street! Seeing as I spend half my time surfing and most of my mates are surfers!
You set the mood lovely and I want nothing more then to be part of it. If im ever out with my mates ans spot a stunning lass all dressed up then you have given me some inspiration.

That dream is right up my street! Seeing as I spend half my time surfing and most of my mates are surfers!
You set the mood lovely and I want nothing more then to be part of it. If im ever out with my mates ans spot a stunning lass all dressed up then you have given me some inspiration.
Oh thanks, who knows, I might've seen you around? x.

It's kind of a law, when you have a sea view like I do it's the law to have spotting equipment, in case anyone gets in trouble, lifeguard on speed dial and all that ;P

It's kind of a law, when you have a sea view like I do it's the law to have spotting equipment, in case anyone gets in trouble, lifeguard on speed dial and all that ;P
Ah is that what it is.... I'll have to get myself into a spot of bother and see where it gets me. Maybe a smart dressed civilian helps before the lifeguard

Quite often my sexy fantasies occur at bedtime and regularly turn into very erotic dreamscapes. Because I live virtually right on a popular surf beach my apartment has a grandstand view of the beach and I have a pair of powerful Binoculars. I often sit gazing at the view, and the young men who come here to surf. My mind wanders, I imagine I'm the older friend of one of them, he is twenty and I'm thirtyish, we are good friends and it has never gone beyond this. This particular day he asks me would I like to come to a party. 'Of course' I reply 'Who's going?' 'Oh' he says, 'Just a bunch of my surfer mates, all around my age. I'll pick you up at eight'...

So knowing I'm going to a party with a lot of younger people I figure I'd better make sure I look my best, after all there is bound to be a lot of younger women there, all mega-toned and looking gorgeous and sexy so I choose an outfit to make me look fetching even if I'm a little older. I choose a bright red dress, low cut with shoulder straps, tight and figure hugging, it comes to about half way down my thighs and shows of my boobs, hips and bum, I think I look good in it and I need the extra confidence. I choose some nice underwear, La Senza uplift bra in black with red panelling and matching knickers, black lace with a red front panel. They are close fitting and the back comes a little way up my bum cleavage to give my cheeks a little separation, I couple the bra and knickers with my favourite accessory, my La Senza suspender belt and black stockings with black lace trim. I finish the outfit off with my favourite pair of high heels, a strappy black pair of L'Autre Chose with an ankle strap and open toes, I have painted my nails scarlet to match the dress. I sit at the dresser and look in the mirror, I apply heavy false eyelashes and spend quite a little time putting my makeup on, looking at my reflection I feel glamourous and sexy and think because I've made a good effort I should look ok even in the presence of girls a bit younger than me, there's a knock on the door, I pick up my clutch bag and make sure I have my keys my phone and a bit of makeup in case I need to touch up and my purse so I can buy some wine.

My friend, we'll call him Tony has turned up to pick me up in his open-top Jeep thing which is nice on a summer evening and he opens the half-door for me to get in, it's a high up little thing and I have to hitch my dress up quite a bit to climb in, Tony gets a right eyeful of my stocking tops and says 'Wow, you look sexy tonight' I'm a bit shocked because he doesn't usually say anything like this, 'Oh thanks Tony' I say and he shuts the door and jumps over his door into the driver seat and starts the Jeep up. We bob along and as always it feels really fast and invigorating 'Oh I need to get some booze' I say, 'Nah no need, there'll be plenty there' he replies and off we go.

After a few miles of country lanes and a bouncy ride we arrive at the house to find a group of maybe ten guys outside a grubby cottage with a small front garden. They are all dressed pretty scruffy and some are shirtless while others are in tight T-shirts that show off their toned bodies, they are all early twenties at most. They all rush up to the Jeep, Tony is a face with the surfers and they all know him 'Wow Tony, you've brought your gorgeous friend then!' one says as he opens the half-door and takes my hand to help me out. It dawns on me then that I can't get out of the Jeep gracefully without showing an awful lot of the stockings, Tony's mate has my hand so I have no choice but to just go for it so I hitch my dress up and step out of the Jeep as gracefully as I can, the guys get a full-on view of my stockings and legs as I climb out and a couple whistle and say things, nothing offensive though and secretly I quite like it!

We sit outside for a while in the evening sunshine and the guys are taking it in turns to bring me drinks, each one brings one over and sits with me and we get to know one another a little, the guys are all very fit and handsome although scruffy and rugged, they wear either Jeans or Boardshorts, T-shirts or bare chested, as I loosen up with the beers I'm noticing how absolutely fit they are and to be fair to them they are all very charming and not in the least rude or suggestive although they are all flirting with me in a big way, we are all talking laughing and I am having a great time and feel completely safe and getting more relaxed and laid back, I notice after a while that I seem to be the only female here, so much for the competition then...

Tony arrives at the table and says 'C'mon we're lining up shots inside' takes my hand and we go inside followed by the others. Inside I look around, there are ten guys plus myself and Tony, there is a line-up of shots on the kitchen table and I take one 'Down in one!' the guys all say, I giggle and throw the shot down, Tony picks up another and hands it to me and we walk into the main room and sit together on the sofa. They are watching a surfing film, a couple of guys are making joints and they are all sitting around on the floor and on the chairs as Tony and I share the sofa. I drink my second shot and Tony tells another guy to get the bottle and the glasses, we are all laughing and having a great time, I'm feeling a bit tipsy now. Sitting on this low sofa my dress keeps riding up a bit and I have been adjusting it so as not to show too much leg and the stockings but the more tipsy I get the less I worry about it.

'OK Let's play Truth or Dare' Tony shouts, looks at me and says 'You're first up' the guys all agree and more shots are poured, I neck another one and say 'OK then Truth' one of the guys pipes up and asks 'What's the dirtiest thing you've ever done?' I think about it and bottling out I say 'No I'm not telling'...'Haha' says Tony 'You have to do a dare then, I dare you to give him all the guys a slow wet kiss...' They all laugh, 'Hmmm' I think to myself, 'He thinks I won't do it, I'll show him' I get up from the sofa and bending over to each guy in turn I hold their faces and give them each a slow wet snog on the lips, allowing each one to probe my mouth with his tongue a little then after about ten seconds I go to the next one and repeat until I have kissed all of them then move back to the sofa and snog Tony, knowing me better than all the others he puts his hand up my leg and they all get a flash of the stocking tops, when the kiss is over I move his hand away and pull the dress down just enough to cover up. 'OK seeing as you bottled out it's your turn again' he says, 'Have you ever fantasised about having a threesome with two guys?' another guys asks. Knowing that I have many times had this fantasy and wanting to be true to the game by not lying I say 'No, not answering' 'Haha' says one of the guys, 'That means she has!' They all laugh and I get a bit embarrassed and blush, knowing that they have rumbled me there, very clever!

'Dare then' Tony says, 'Same again, you have to kiss all the guys on the mouth again' 'Oh' I think, 'that's easy enough' then Tony adds 'Only this time you have to feel their cock as well, until they get a hardon then you can move on'... They all laugh and I say 'No way am I doing that!' 'Oh well' Tony smiles 'In that case it's a forfeit, you have to take something off!' The guys have gone very quiet now, I gulp down another shot and take a mouthful of the Lager, I think about the situation, I only have the dress to take off and I have only very sexy underwear on underneath, 'No way, I'm not doing it!' Tony looks at the other guys and smiling he says 'Well it's the dare then, you can't bottle out now, it's the truth, the dare or the forfeit!' My nervousness has virtually disappeared now, my inhibitions have diminished, I feel completely safe with these guys and have Tony to make sure nothing bad happens, 'I have snogged all of them already' I reason to myself, I stand up and walk over to the first guy, I take his hand and he stands up, I stand at the side of him so all the others can see and I put my lips to his opening my mouth slightly as I do so, with my left arm around his shoulder I take my right hand and begin stroking his cock through his Jeans, very quickly I feel him start to get hard, I pull downwards on his cock running my hand all along it's length so the guys can all see the bulge, I push him aside and walk over to the next one again taking his hand and standing him up and doing the same until I have done all of them, I sit back down next to Tony and give him his turn, the guys all have very impressive hardons and I'm truly sloshed by now and I have to admit to myself I'm very turned on...

Well the dares get more lewd as the game progresses, when it's a guys turn to do a dare the other guys dare him to show his cock to me, which they all do, it's hardly a dare is it? When my turn comes around it moves from showing my stockings to getting my boobs out and when all those options run out I end up showing them my pussy, opening it up, eventually I'm on the floor riding each guys cock and then I'm lay on the sofa with my legs being held wide open while they all fuck me, you can imagine how this ends!

Quite often I wake up at some point between the first dare or being fucked, I usually have a pillow between my thighs and am always wet and usually trembling, many times I have orgasmed and am completely breathless wondering as you do when you wake from a vivid sexdream, whether it was a memory or just a dream, if I haven't orgasmed in my sleep I will usually play with myself until I do, it's usually comes very quickly...

Ooh I feel very naughty now, having shared that publicly! I might be busy now for a little while *Giggle...
Fantastic story and you have written out so well. I hope to read more from you in the future and that you will get to live out your fantasies.

Thanks for sharing. You really put into words well.I hope you feel naughy more often, can't wait to hear and see more

Thanks for all the positive feedback. Really enjoyed writing the three pieces to this adventure, glad you liked them!

Back