i confess that...

I always imagine that i am a sex slave. i drink pee and nut every day and every one can fuck me and torture me. I even imagined that i was fucked by dogs and horses.
Become my slave an I'll tie you up at my ranch an fuck you until you can think of is my cock in all of your holes filling you up with cum untill it drips out endlessly from you after I'll clean you off with my piss while I tie you down on your knees so my horse can face fuck you while I fuck your pussy and ass.

If you were my sex slave, I would tie you down and use all your fuck holes. I have an array of toys to use on you. Would invite friends around and you would be our entertainment. Both guys and girls would use you. You would be covered in cum and piss and you would thank me for using you and treating you like a slut

I always imagine that i am a sex slave. i drink pee and nut every day and every one can fuck me and torture me. I even imagined that i was fucked by dogs and horses.
if you were my slave i would fuck you over and over til the point where you cant take it anymore and you break out screaming, when that happens i will force you on to your hands and knees fuck you as hard as i possibly could. Then when im about to blow i would make you swollow my whole load in one gulp. Once i blow my load in your mouth i will stick my already hard cock in you dripping wet pussy and continue to fuck you harder until you cum all over my dick

Back