I confess....

B

Bevans16

This secret is as dirty as the use of 4 periods in my ellipses instead of the common 3. Idk if this is bad and I’m suprised no one has said anything but when I come online, I click to pm just a random guest JUST to view my friends list and see who is on because trying to do it through the main chat is not practical.

This secret is as dirty as the use of 4 periods in my ellipses instead of the common 3. Idk if this is bad and I’m suprised no one has said anything but when I come online, I click to pm just a random guest JUST to view my friends list and see who is on because trying to do it through the main chat is not practical.

Omg! :O I do that too!

Haha maybe it’s common idk. But I do it EVERY TIME I get on first thing no matter what. I’m surprised guests haven’t been like yo who is this I’m straightXD

Well I don't actually SEND a msg... I just open a private chat window.

Well I don't actually SEND a msg... I just open a private chat window.
Yeah same I don’t send the message I just use it look at my friends list then exit out, lol never send them a message but I think they still see we pmed them? Maybe idk. Using the main chat to see who is on isn’t very practical.

Back