I confess...

B

Bevans16

Look, I don’t want to beat around the bush any longer. I always say I’m fine, ok or even great, and a lot of times this is not true, at all. I never really seem to express emotions or anything personal and always keep everything inside, which may or may not make things worse. When I’m not doing well, I usually don’t come right out and say it because I feel bad venting and I’m not usually a fan of a “pity party” which can seem to make things worse. Everything is changing around me; life and people are changing and nothing seems normal or right anymore. If the assumption hasn’t already been made I guess I’ve been quite different lately; I’m not my normal somewhat whitty and charismatic human being. I’ve lost the desire to take part in the things I really love and even function and have lost the ability to see the humor and brighter side of things. I’ve been in this “slump” that I can’t seem to escape out of no matter how hard I try. Idk I can’t really formulate any of this into something tangible. I’m going to stop this post at that and I apologize for the rambling. I just wanted to really get this off my chest and say there are some incredible people on this site that can really turn my day rightside up and impart astronomical amounts of positivity into my life so thank you so ever much for that! I really didn’t know how long I was going to make this post so again sorry; I never realized that it would not get read in its entirety and I was even thinking of not expressing the situation at all. I hate imparting negativity so I will try to stay positive in chat:). (This will prob be deleted soon)

Last edited by a moderator:
Look, I don’t want to beat around the bush any longer. I always say I’m fine, ok or even great, and a lot of times this is not true, at all. I never really seem to express emotions or anything personal and always keep everything inside, which may or may not make things worse. When I’m not doing well, I usually don’t come right out and say it because I feel bad venting and I’m not usually a fan of a “pitty party” which can seem to make things worse. Everything is changing around me; life and people are changing and nothing seems normal or right anymore. If the assumption hasn’t already been made I guess I’ve been quite different lately; I’m not my normal somewhat whitty and charismatic human being. I’ve lost the desire to take part in the things I really love and even function and have lost the ability to see the humor and brighter side of things. I’ve been in this “slump” that I can’t seem to escape out of no matter how hard I try. Idk I can’t really formulate any of this into something tangible. I’m going to stop this post at that and I apologize for the rambling. I just wanted to really get this off my chest and say there are some incredible people on this site that can really turn my day rightside up and impart astronomical amounts of positivity into my life so thank you so ever much for that! I really didn’t know how long I was going to make this post so again sorry; I never realized that it would not get read in its entirety and I was even thinking of not expressing the situation at all. I hate imparting negativity so I will try to stay positive in chat:).
Well, since you don't like pity parties, Im going to point out that you misspelled "pity". :p

Hey man, I can relate so much to you. I was in a 'slump' a couple months ago too and it was horrible. I told someone and told me to identify something you enjoy doing, it can be anythng like reading books to playing sports. once you identify it, do it everyday at least once. I tried it and it helped a lot. Idk if u were looking for advice lol but if you were here u go

Hey man, I can relate so much to you. I was in a 'slump' a couple months ago too and it was horrible. I told someone and told me to identify something you enjoy doing, it can be anythng like reading books to playing sports. once you identify it, do it everyday at least once. I tried it and it helped a lot. Idk if u were looking for advice lol but if you were here u go
I honestly don’t know what I was looking for I can’t seem to think anymore but thanks man, means a lot!:) glad you’re better now (cue post Malone).

Love you bestie. Welcome change and the strange feelings it brings forth. Keep your head up buddy. :)
Aww thank you bestie, I was going to put ily but I think only girls can say that so I love you. But I will never like change.

Look, I don’t want to beat around the bush any longer. I always say I’m fine, ok or even great, and a lot of times this is not true, at all. I never really seem to express emotions or anything personal and always keep everything inside, which may or may not make things worse. When I’m not doing well, I usually don’t come right out and say it because I feel bad venting and I’m not usually a fan of a “pity party” which can seem to make things worse. Everything is changing around me; life and people are changing and nothing seems normal or right anymore. If the assumption hasn’t already been made I guess I’ve been quite different lately; I’m not my normal somewhat whitty and charismatic human being. I’ve lost the desire to take part in the things I really love and even function and have lost the ability to see the humor and brighter side of things. I’ve been in this “slump” that I can’t seem to escape out of no matter how hard I try. Idk I can’t really formulate any of this into something tangible. I’m going to stop this post at that and I apologize for the rambling. I just wanted to really get this off my chest and say there are some incredible people on this site that can really turn my day rightside up and impart astronomical amounts of positivity into my life so thank you so ever much for that! I really didn’t know how long I was going to make this post so again sorry; I never realized that it would not get read in its entirety and I was even thinking of not expressing the situation at all. I hate imparting negativity so I will try to stay positive in chat:). (This will prob be deleted soon)

Hey Bevans16, not sure why you feel expressing your thoughts and feelings is imparting negativity? I think you are really brave to put your feelings out there, there are probably people here going through similar things as you are. You have a people here that care about you, that is clear to me. I hope that you feel better about things soon, and you will find at some stage you will look back and see how far you have come. Change especially when its out of your control can seem really daunting, so try and look at the positive things rather than the negative. Take care of yourself x

Back