I created a Monster.... not that I'm complaining,,,,final

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
It took us a while to recover and as we laid there holding each other I asked if he noticed a flash or more as took care of each others needs and he started to laugh saying it was possible and why he didn't have the windows on the rear door tinted. He smiled and went on saying that where my pussy, and even my bum, need to be pounded hard and fast he figured that motion would affect the SUV and make it bounce which he figured would draw attention to it and us and I just had to laugh saying I never thought of that. Being a warm summer day Mark said there was one thing he didn't think of though which was how hot it would get back there from our activities so he'd have to have some fans installed back there. It was really hot and even just laying there naked my body was soaked with perspiration where it was just pouring off us and with that he hit the button to open the rear hatch to let some air inside. Mark is always so sweet and keeps a box or baby wipes in the car so I can clean up and as soon as the cooler air washed over my body I pushed the hatch open and climbed out still naked and soaked in sweat but I didn't care and just stood there naked as I used the baby wipes to clean up not caring who saw me. Soon after I was all refreshed and Mark helped me with my dress saying we'd better go and I walked to the door to get in I noticed a group of guys standing there smiling and giving us the "thumbs up" sign as we climbed in and drove away. By the time we got out of the parking lot I still never finished sucking his cock to get my treat so I unzipped my dress and took it off before leaning over to free his tool and enjoy it. As soon as I got it in my mouth I heard Mark say I was amazing as he reached down to play with my boobs with his free hand as I savored every inch of his cock as it slid in and out of my mouth. Just as we turned into the driveway I earned my reward as blast after blast of his man juice filled my mouth which I quickly drank down not wanting to spill a single drop until I got it all and started sucking the remaining drops from his softening cock until it slipped from my mouth. The car was in the garage by now and the door had closed as Mark opened the door and dragged me out carrying me out to his back yard and laying me down on the grass as he dove between my legs burring his deep in my pussy licking and sucking the combination of our juices that had that had collected in there. By the time he finished I had a couple of orgasms and was happy to just lay there and recover but Mark had other ideas and picked me up carrying my limp body of the his built in pool and jumped in still holding me. Sometime during his snack he had taken his clothes off and the cooling water from the pool revived us both as we played in the pool awhile until he lifted me up and climbed out of the pool then laying me on the grass mounted me slipping his revived cock deep into my pussy. My legs instantly wrapped around him as he ever so gently began making love to me as our lips met and he kissed me saying I was amazing and how lucky he was to of found me. Once we "finished we just laid there on the grass holding each other with my legs still wrapped around him as we tried to recover when all of a sudden we heard a familiar man's voice who we both recognized as his next door neighbor Mike. Mike is married and in his mid 30's and he laughed slightly saying that we were going to end up with some really weird tan lines and we both had to laugh as Mark rolled off me leaving my naked body in full view of Mike. Mark's cock was still buried deep in my pussy so when he rolled off me my legs just fell to the side and my pussy was still open slightly allowing his man juice to seep from my pussy to the grass below. Mike didn't even try to hide that he was checking me out but I hadn't worked up the strength to move and honestly didn't care as I figured he had already seen everything there was to see as he laughed saying that he came over to hop in the pool to cool off but now after seeing us he now needed to cool off and cool down. Mark just laughed and said she does have that effect on people and Mike laughed adding "especially when he's dressed like she is now" and they both started laughing. As I laid there I couldn't help but notice that Mike was just in a bathing suit and it had a very noticeable bulge in the front and then without saying anything he reached up and grabbed the waist band of his bathing suit pulling it down until gravity took over and it fell to the ground bunching up around his feet which he quickly kicked aside. Mark just laughed and told him that he found that was the most comfortable when I was around and Mike just laughed as he turned and dove into the pool. As he did Mark came over and took my hand to help me up and said we'd use the pool shower to clean up which I'm sure we both needed and soon after we were washing each other up which felt so good after which we just sat on the deck, still naked drinking an iced coffee and relaxing. When Mike climbed out of the pool his cock had calmed down and he came over holding his bathing suit saying he's see us later as he walked to the gate to his yard and left. The rest of the day we just stayed out on the deck enjoying the day excepting for a few times when seeing his magnificent cock laying there and I just had to have a taste so I'd go over and suck it which Mark was fine with.
Since then Mark took his SUV down to correct a few problems with it which when time permits I'm dying to try out......

It took us a while to recover and as we laid there holding each other I asked if he noticed a flash or more as took care of each others needs and he started to laugh saying it was possible and why he didn't have the windows on the rear door tinted. He smiled and went on saying that where my pussy, and even my bum, need to be pounded hard and fast he figured that motion would affect the SUV and make it bounce which he figured would draw attention to it and us and I just had to laugh saying I never thought of that. Being a warm summer day Mark said there was one thing he didn't think of though which was how hot it would get back there from our activities so he'd have to have some fans installed back there. It was really hot and even just laying there naked my body was soaked with perspiration where it was just pouring off us and with that he hit the button to open the rear hatch to let some air inside. Mark is always so sweet and keeps a box or baby wipes in the car so I can clean up and as soon as the cooler air washed over my body I pushed the hatch open and climbed out still naked and soaked in sweat but I didn't care and just stood there naked as I used the baby wipes to clean up not caring who saw me. Soon after I was all refreshed and Mark helped me with my dress saying we'd better go and I walked to the door to get in I noticed a group of guys standing there smiling and giving us the "thumbs up" sign as we climbed in and drove away. By the time we got out of the parking lot I still never finished sucking his cock to get my treat so I unzipped my dress and took it off before leaning over to free his tool and enjoy it. As soon as I got it in my mouth I heard Mark say I was amazing as he reached down to play with my boobs with his free hand as I savored every inch of his cock as it slid in and out of my mouth. Just as we turned into the driveway I earned my reward as blast after blast of his man juice filled my mouth which I quickly drank down not wanting to spill a single drop until I got it all and started sucking the remaining drops from his softening cock until it slipped from my mouth. The car was in the garage by now and the door had closed as Mark opened the door and dragged me out carrying me out to his back yard and laying me down on the grass as he dove between my legs burring his deep in my pussy licking and sucking the combination of our juices that had that had collected in there. By the time he finished I had a couple of orgasms and was happy to just lay there and recover but Mark had other ideas and picked me up carrying my limp body of the his built in pool and jumped in still holding me. Sometime during his snack he had taken his clothes off and the cooling water from the pool revived us both as we played in the pool awhile until he lifted me up and climbed out of the pool then laying me on the grass mounted me slipping his revived cock deep into my pussy. My legs instantly wrapped around him as he ever so gently began making love to me as our lips met and he kissed me saying I was amazing and how lucky he was to of found me. Once we "finished we just laid there on the grass holding each other with my legs still wrapped around him as we tried to recover when all of a sudden we heard a familiar man's voice who we both recognized as his next door neighbor Mike. Mike is married and in his mid 30's and he laughed slightly saying that we were going to end up with some really weird tan lines and we both had to laugh as Mark rolled off me leaving my naked body in full view of Mike. Mark's cock was still buried deep in my pussy so when he rolled off me my legs just fell to the side and my pussy was still open slightly allowing his man juice to seep from my pussy to the grass below. Mike didn't even try to hide that he was checking me out but I hadn't worked up the strength to move and honestly didn't care as I figured he had already seen everything there was to see as he laughed saying that he came over to hop in the pool to cool off but now after seeing us he now needed to cool off and cool down. Mark just laughed and said she does have that effect on people and Mike laughed adding "especially when he's dressed like she is now" and they both started laughing. As I laid there I couldn't help but notice that Mike was just in a bathing suit and it had a very noticeable bulge in the front and then without saying anything he reached up and grabbed the waist band of his bathing suit pulling it down until gravity took over and it fell to the ground bunching up around his feet which he quickly kicked aside. Mark just laughed and told him that he found that was the most comfortable when I was around and Mike just laughed as he turned and dove into the pool. As he did Mark came over and took my hand to help me up and said we'd use the pool shower to clean up which I'm sure we both needed and soon after we were washing each other up which felt so good after which we just sat on the deck, still naked drinking an iced coffee and relaxing. When Mike climbed out of the pool his cock had calmed down and he came over holding his bathing suit saying he's see us later as he walked to the gate to his yard and left. The rest of the day we just stayed out on the deck enjoying the day excepting for a few times when seeing his magnificent cock laying there and I just had to have a taste so I'd go over and suck it which Mark was fine with.
Since then Mark took his SUV down to correct a few problems with it which when time permits I'm dying to try out......
OMG Tabatha, even I cannot wait to find out if you DO try them out, keep them coming sweety

Back