I did feel regretful

What would you do if your ex told others that you are a lesbian just because you two broke up?? The answer is don’t give it a shit and kiss a girl to make him jealous. Fine it’s kind of childish but hey we all like shawties right….??(i mean the girl is really hot and positive
But would it bother you if that WHEN you kissed the girl, that you might just like it.
Forget him, it is definitely his loss...

But would it bother you if that WHEN you kissed the girl, that you might just like it.
yeah!! It’s a bit hard to forget those days but you are right. It would be much easier if I just let it go

What would you do if your ex told others that you are a lesbian just because you two broke up?? The answer is don’t give it a shit and kiss a girl to make him jealous. Fine it’s kind of childish but hey we all like shawties right….??(i mean the girl is really hot and positive
Come to me gorgeous I will treat like a queen..xx

You can kiss anyone you damned well please. I never tell a soul that My ex was gay they might think that I was so bad in bed that I made her that way

Back