I Fucked Two Chicks in the same Night (Part 2)

How would you describe 19 year-old me?

• Disgusting

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Immature

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Good in bed for your age

• Charming

• All of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ad343

OFC Regular
(continued from part 1)

So I got to Renata's house at like 2 AM. Most people had cleared out, including neckbeard. Kat was in a good mood, hallelujah. She hugged me, kissed me and we cuddled on the couch, drinking from her vodka and watching on of the Transformers movies with Renata and her bf.

At some point, Renata and Joe went to bed and Kat and I pulled out the couch bed and got busy. Kat is a black haired, ex-but-not quite goth girl, if you want a picture. Tall, pale skinned. We had fucked on this couch bed before and Renata didnt care. We rolled around for a little bit, just kissing and fondling, then I kissed her down her chest and got off her pants and underwear and went down on her. A vagina in my mouth for the second time in like 2 hours haha. I was more romantic with Kat. She was hairier than Megan. I didn't lick her to orgasm, just until she was breathy and excited enough. I was ready to get straight to fucking (yes, also raw dog because Kat likes it that way too), but she surprised me by going down on me. I wasn't sure why she was doing this, since I'd told her I didn't like BJs (I know, weird, just not my thing). And that's also when shit hit the fan. How?

BECAUSE SHE TASTED MEGAN ON MY SHAFT IS HOW!

Yeah...hadn't thought that one through. She stopped and made a face and said, Adam, what is that? I actually didnt' know what she was talking about at first, so I told her I didn't know and she kept sucking. (I have this hot image of her brushing her hair aside while she bent back over to my dick--just an aside). But she stopped again and looked like she was about to puke and said, you had sex with someone else, oh my god. And ran to the bathroom, where I listened to her over-dramatically hack into the sink. Not like that will get the taste of pussy out of your mouth, believe me I know (no I did not say that!)

She came back in and was about to beat the shit out of me. She slapped me, pushed me over, and whisper screamed every name in the book at me. She told me I was a narcissist/needed help/was not going to fuck with her anymore/she hoped I died. Sat on the edge of the bed, crying. I tried touching her shoulder and she told me to never touch her again. So I thought, okay, guess this is over and I'm not getting laid.

But Kat surprised me. She sat up straight at one point, making a big decision. She climbed on top of me and massaged my dick back to full mast and guided me inside her. She totally hate fucked me right there, and did most of the work herself. She bounced up and down and I tried working her waist, but she held my arms down, and that seemed to get her more riled up. I didn't want to look at her face, because I thought she might be crying, so I focused on her tits. She has great tits. They were bouncing up and down. It was pretty dark, but I could still make this stuff out. After a while she was getting wheezy and panty and I thought for sure that Renata and Joe could hear us.

And this led into the most insane female orgasm I'd witnessed up to that point. Kat started really losing her shit--yelping, screaming body getting stiff--I hoped that this was at least getting them in the mood, too haha. Kat did finally let me grab her waist and work her a little while and I actually felt her contract - not just because her legs were squeezing me, because her pussy also had a mind of its own. I'd like to give a shout out to the booze for helping me hold off so long...but not forever, because then I came. And also had a long, A+ orgasm. We collapsed next to each other.

Kat and Renata woke me up a couple hours later, kicking me out. I dressed as fast as I could while Kat pulled a captain obvious and said that we were done and she never wanted to see me again. Renata told me I would have to deal with her if I came near her friend again. I got the drift. I walked back to my dorm at that weird hour of the morning, feeling kind of like a terrible person but also completely sexually satisfied for once.That's my story. Yeah I know, that was the war and peace of sexy times.

Moral of the story is: remember to wash off your cock!

I reiterate (see Part One). I committed myself to serial monogamy. May I suggest that you do the same. It will greatly simplify your life.

--

Back