I really need to get off

You ever felt the raw need to fuck so badly you just end up hurting yourself?

• Don't we all?

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • No, you're weird

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not your biz

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

Purple

I confess I'm really horny right now. Have been for the whole day and wasn't able to get any sleep because I'm touching myself over and over again instead. I'm so not looking forward to being a sleepy mess on top of a horny one.

Honestly, I've always had asexual tendencies and sometimes I feel bad for, like, wanting only the sex out of people just so I can get instant relief cause my libido is hiiiiiiigh af.

But man, all I want is a fucking cock, better if it's two of them, too, filling me up and ravaging my vag while I'm eating a girl's pussy and scratching and biting the shit out of her so I can soothe her after.

The problem is finding people interesting enough for me to make an effort. I just end up hating myself because humping and fucking myself in every available surface is never enough.

Need an ad in the paper, lol, "I crave touch and a hard good kinky fuck while you let me get wild with my teeth and nails on you but I also need you not to talk to me and gtfo of here just as I come down from the sex high and then forget I ever existed until i call you again"

Damn, all my body's tingling just picturing faceless monster cock #1 coming inside me and putting his fingers in me and then in delicious pussy girl and making me suck on them and we all three end up having to suck fmc #2 with him coming on my face.

I'm dying.

I wanna die.

I'm so needy lmao

Last edited:
Where to start.

Firstly, you have just explained what everyone here is either doing or has already done at some point. Your just saying what others were to afraid to say!

Secondly, You have come to the right place. I for one feel the same way all the time so finding somebody (including me ;) ) to help you out shouldnt be difficult at all.

Thirdly, you musy never judge your own feelings. If thats the way you feel the go with it, accept it and for god sake ENJOY IT.

The scenario you just explained sounds like a day in heaven as far as im concerned.

Xx

Where to start.

Firstly, you have just explained what everyone here is either doing or has already done at some point. Your just saying what others were to afraid to say!

Secondly, You have come to the right place. I for one feel the same way all the time so finding somebody (including me ;) ) to help you out shouldnt be difficult at all.

Thirdly, you musy never judge your own feelings. If thats the way you feel the go with it, accept it and for god sake ENJOY IT.

The scenario you just explained sounds like a day in heaven as far as im concerned.

Xx

Legit. I'm almost considering pretending to be into this one guy I know who's always being crude about this stuff because I know he's easy and won't care if I just ignore him after.

Legit. I'm almost considering pretending to be into this one guy I know who's always being crude about this stuff because I know he's easy and won't care if I just ignore him after.
If it satisfies the needs then why not!
I cant imagine he would be to gutted with that deal! Hell, if someone was that honest with me....itll turn me on even more.

I think you need some like minded people who share in your erotic desires and you are certainly not alone, sex is a powerful drug, it is pleasure and pain, together. Let your emotions go and enjoy all you can, we regret more the things we don’t do than those we do...... live life.......

I confess I'm really horny right now. Have been for the whole day and wasn't able to get any sleep because I'm touching myself over and over again instead. I'm so not looking forward to being a sleepy mess on top of a horny one.

Honestly, I've always had asexual tendencies and sometimes I feel bad for, like, wanting only the sex out of people just so I can get instant relief cause my libido is hiiiiiiigh af.

But man, all I want is a fucking cock, better if it's two of them, too, filling me up and ravaging my vag while I'm eating a girl's pussy and scratching and biting the shit out of her so I can soothe her after.

The problem is finding people interesting enough for me to make an effort. I just end up hating myself because humping and fucking myself in every available surface is never enough.

Need an ad in the paper, lol, "I crave touch and a hard good kinky fuck while you let me get wild with my teeth and nails on you but I also need you not to talk to me and gtfo of here just as I come down from the sex high and then forget I ever existed until i call you again"

Damn, all my body's tingling just picturing faceless monster cock #1 coming inside me and putting his fingers in me and then in delicious pussy girl and making me suck on them and we all three end up having to suck fmc #2 with him coming on my face.

I'm dying.

I wanna die.

I'm so needy lmao
Damn girl love it hit me up if u wanna chat or play around lol

I'm dying.

I wanna die.

I'm so needy lmao

Where to start.

Xx
Firstly don't speak for everyone on this site. I have no desire in eating pussy or having two cocks at one time.
I neither have a desire to sleep with strangers. This is all desires of this individual and not everyone's desires on the site. Just saying ty.

Firstly don't speak for everyone on this site. I have no desire in eating pussy or having two cocks at one time.
I neither have a desire to sleep with strangers. This is all desires of this individual and not everyone's desires on the site. Just saying ty.

Don't worry, tho. I think most of us know that

Your right, Im not aware what every individual on this site dreams about, that would be quite an impressive feat. Maybe I shouldnt of labelled "everyone" in the comment but i didnt realise It was going to be taken so literally. I did however, try and help out somebody who was in two minds about there feelings. In the future, unless your name is mentioned specifically, I would simply ignore then thread and move on with your life.
Thanks for your time

Your right, Im not aware what every individual on this site dreams about, that would be quite an impressive feat. Maybe I shouldnt of labelled "everyone" in the comment but i didnt realise It was going to be taken so literally. I did however, try and help out somebody who was in two minds about there feelings. In the future, unless your name is mentioned specifically, I would simply ignore then thread and move on with your life.
Thanks for your time
Don't make sweeping generalisations about people who use this site then. I will always comment on any thread , any forum I wish . I will air my opinion when it suits . Neither does my name or your permission is needed. After all incase you didn't notice it's a public forum! So maybe in future if you don't like people airing difference of opinion from yours then maybe you should simple ignore the threads and get on with your life! Thank you for your time .

I'm dying.

I wanna die.

I'm so needy lmao
Yes, your not alone . I have been staying awake at night . Try to function but almost impossible. Going around dripping precum hard or half way. Sound like I'm fantasizing about you. Thanks for sharing

Don't worry, tho. I think most of us know that
Purple your fantasies and kinks are unique to you. Different strokes ,different folk's. Sweeping generalisations of people who use this site is to me offence. Every user here is here for different wants and needs. Good luck on your search. Hope your wants,needs and fantasties get fulfiled

I'm dying.

I wanna die.

I'm so needy lmao

You remind me of my ex-girlfriend and the current relationship that we have where she calls, I come over, we fuck and we fuck hard, so she has a hard time walking after. She and I haven't gotten together in a while because she had separate health issues; but yeah you remind me of her.

As for the erotic writing, oh yes you should definitely write as much as you can as there are many who will enjoy it. I absolutely encouraged creative use of the mind. I also love to write such fun erotic stories. You may be horny and burning with lustful intentions; but there's no reason you can't use it to your advantage.

Last edited:

I'm dying.

I wanna die.

I'm so needy lmao
You shouldn't take any shame in that. We all experience something like this. Hell, this happened to me last night! Couldn't fall asleep because I was horny as fuck, and wanted to be touched all over! I wanted guys and girls both, a girl riding me, another one rubbing herself on me and licking my neck, and a guy's cock in my mouth. So don't be ashamed. There are people here who share what you feel, and I'm one of them.

Back