I'm fucked up, and I love it!

M

MatthewTooReal

So yeah in a nutshell I'm fucked up. Don't believe me? Well I'm sexually arroused by crying women.
I've literally hurted my ex girlfriends feelings before fucking her just so I could see her cry. Like I said, I know it's fucked up but women in tears are just so much sexier and I don't know why.

So yeah in a nutshell I'm fucked up. Don't believe me? Well I'm sexually arroused by crying women.
I've literally hurted my ex girlfriends feelings before fucking her just so I could see her cry. Like I said, I know it's fucked up but women in tears are just so much sexier and I don't know why.
I agree with you that it is fucked up when you go out to hurt people just for your own sexual pleasure. I don't agree with you that it is fucked up to get aroused when you hear/see a woman cry. You'll find someone who wants to cry for you. I wish you a lot of (happy) tears!

I agree with you that it is fucked up when you go out to hurt people just for your own sexual pleasure. I don't agree with you that it is fucked up to get aroused when you hear/see a woman cry. You'll find someone who wants to cry for you. I wish you a lot of (happy) tears!
In total honesty, this has never entered my head, each to their own i suppose..

Back