I'm just here to talk about my Cock.

Qliphph

Yes ladies, you read that right - I am going to talk about my Cock. Oh I know, you don't hear much about cocks around here and that is why I am so willing to share. You see, as a male member of the human population of the planet Earth, I am completely involved with the admiration of my own Cock and I know that you girls will admire it as well. so let's get started, shall we?

First of all my Cock is Big. That's right, I have a Big Cock. For reference here is a picture of my Big Cock: hotel.jpg

There. You see? That is a Big Cock and it is mine. But let me discuss this Big Cock of mine further shall I? well, I'll tell you, I enjoy stroking my Big Cock. In fact, I enjoy stoking it so much and so often that I will allow you to watch me stroking my Big Cock on cam. Yes, I know... you can't wait to see me jack that Big Cock and I am happy to oblige. So mu ch so that I will let you watch me jerk off until I cum. Here is what my Big Cock looks like before I cum: received_958692310866797.jpeg

Amazing, wouldn't you say? Which leads me to my next question: don't you want to suck my Big Cock? Of course you do. We men are very aware of the tendency of the heterosexual female wanting to slurp the Monster Dongs we men carry with us on a daily basis and as I heterosexual male of our species, who am I to deny you the Big Cock of your dreams? I am indeed so willing to give you the opportunity to give me a mouth hug that I will present my Big Cock to you in the following manner: qliph.jpg

Now who could say no to that? But that's not all, ladies, not by a long shot (heh, heh, heh...).... not only would I be willing to offer my Big Cock for oral stimulation, I would also urge all of you girls to allow this Big Cock to Fuck You Hard. Yes, you heard right, I will Ram my Big Cock All Up In Your Ass, or your pussy whichever comes first. I will Fuck You So Hard You Will Squirt and isn't that what we're all after here: a Good Squirt? I'd say so, wouldn't you? I want to Fuck You So Hard that you leave my Big Cock looking like this: 1451250559210.jpg

Well, that's all I have to say about my Big Cock for now, but if you have any questions, feel free to mention my Big Cock by name. Thanks and have a lovely day.

you talked more about ladies instead of your cock there! shame :p

Back