I'm Sorry

Rica

OFC Regular
I have to confess that everytime someone annoying approaches me in a chat room and won't go away then, weakness that I am, I ruthlessly direct them to ViXxXen. They are looking for a younger woman: ViXxXen. An older woman: ViXxXen. A sub, a domme, bondage, a pet: ViXxXen. So I want to take this opportunity to apologize to ViXxXen and promise, as much is in my capability, to try to do better and send these annoying people to...
Ummmm....maybe Sun66 or Invincible Light instead. The really aggravating ones will go to Sandrock, of course.

I have to confess that everytime someone annoying approaches me in a chat room and won't go away then, weakness that I am, I ruthlessly direct them to ViXxXen. They are looking for a younger woman: ViXxXen. An older woman: ViXxXen. A sub, a domme, bondage, a pet: ViXxXen. So I want to take this opportunity to apologize to ViXxXen and promise, as much is in my capability, to try to do better and send these annoying people to...
Ummmm....maybe Sun66 or Invincible Light instead. The really aggravating ones will go to Sandrock, of course.
You are a special kind of evil! :p

You do that, and Ill make sure to send all of mine to you. Got it?
Also, Ill kill all of the ones you send my way, but that's not a deterrent, is it?

Well, I had no idea you were thinking of sending your annoying people to me lol. That is very funny, as I don’t get my fair share of annoying people on here at all! I’m happy to help you out, and if it gets to much, I’ll pass them back to you.

Thanks for sharing the post, you made me smile ❤️

I KNEW IT!!! I thought something funny was going on.
In the end, I think there are a few of us that send them all to Sandrock. It should be a chat rule! "Send all the dumbasses to Sandrock"

My secret is out and you are all such good sports about it. And I agree. Everything unpleasant gets shuttled Sandrock way.

But what new chaos can I create tomorrow? It IS getting very close to Ungrateful Colonial Day. Perhaps something with fireworks? How comprehensive is the sites liability insurance?

LOL! Someone should make some sort of bot account with special auto response for these people you send away. It could include a couple naughty pics to keep their attention.

Back