Incest roleplay - dad and daughter

Xip4Roleplay

Since my mother left us for some years ago we’ve been living by ourselves, me and my dad. We’ve been secretly admiring eachother for a long time now and both of us have imagined things that we really shouldn’t.. one day when you come home from the club you’re way too drunk and can’t control yourself anymore.. (only detailed responds, at least five lines. The description is short because I want to leave the scene kind of open. But I WONT RESPOND TO SHORT, UNDETAILED MESSAGES, THANK YOU)

Since my mother left us for some years ago we’ve been living by ourselves, me and my dad. We’ve been secretly admiring eachother for a long time now and both of us have imagined things that we really shouldn’t.. one day when you come home from the club you’re way too drunk and can’t control yourself anymore.. (only detailed responds, at least five lines. The description is short because I want to leave the scene kind of open. But I WONT RESPOND TO SHORT, UNDETAILED MESSAGES, THANK YOU)
I see you there in a tiny skirt and vest top showing your gorgeous long legs and pert round breasts. I start to get the urge to take you there and then.

As I come in the door, I am staggering uncontrollably. As you move to prevent me from falling, my hands grabs at your pajama tops and pulls it down to reveal your perky breasts.
As you try to pull your shirt up, my mouth quickly sorrounds your erect nipple. You can feel my tongue circling your breast as you try to figure it how to respond...

Back