Injuries at Charlottesville VA.

hemihead

OFC Regular
Protesters injured at a protest in Charlottesville , VA possible deaths . That is all .

Not a " Nazi " Rally . You really have to stop using Left Wing trigger words haha

No it is a nazi rally. If your making nazi saluted and chanting nazi slogans you are a nazi. Lets call a spade a spade and a nazi a nazi here.

They are even making right wing leaders here in South African and UK blush thats how nazi they are.

You should stop using Rupert Murdochs right wing trigger words. Luckily that slimeball doesn't run our media.

I don't think that pic is from today's rally, Angelique. The rally was at noon today, this pic clearly is a night time photo.

The official rally was today. Others gathered since yesterday. I think we have access to many media outlets here. My point is, there were many different people protesting and counter protesting. This was not a kkk rally, though there was one on July 8. I don't think stereotyping everyone at this rally as a nazi is warranted.

The official rally was today. Others gathered since yesterday. I think we have access to many media outlets here. My point is, there were many different people protesting and counter protesting. This was not a kkk rally, though there was one on July 8. I don't think stereotyping everyone at this rally as a nazi is warranted.

Nobody mentioned KKK but those people at that rally are clearly Nazi's. Live in denial all you want it's your life.

if you're referring to your pic, yes those ppl appeared to be nazi like. But it still wasnt a nazi rally as you said earlier. Not ever person has that mindset.

if you're referring to your pic, yes those ppl appeared to be nazi like. But it still wasnt a nazi rally as you said earlier. Not ever person has that mindset.

Appeared to be nazi like.

Oh dear oh dear.

Strange in Germany you get arrested for that in the USA you get protected.

You would get arrested for not assuming something about someone You don't know? I'm glad I live in the US then.
Btw, I am not a white nationalist. I am not defending the people who rallied, I do defend the right to a peaceful rally. Unfortunately, this wasn't peaceful. I love people of all religions, sexual orientations, races etc. Just in case you assume otherwise about me.

The rally was actually a KKK, neo-nazi, and white nationalists rally. Those who organized the rally had permits for it and went about it the legal way. The counter-protesters, Black Lives Matter, didn't have any permits.
While I am not a racist or believe in what the KKK, neo-nazis, or white nationalists do, they still have the right to protest.

The rally was actually a KKK, neo-nazi, and white nationalists rally. Those who organized the rally had permits for it and went about it the legal way. The counter-protesters, Black Lives Matter, didn't have any permits.
While I am not a racist or believe in what the KKK, neo-nazis, or white nationalists do, they still have the right to protest.
Yep, that's what I meant lol. I need sleep, sigh

No it is a nazi rally. If your making nazi saluted and chanting nazi slogans you are a nazi. Lets call a spade a spade and a nazi a nazi here.

They are even making right wing leaders here in South African and UK blush thats how nazi they are.

You should stop using Rupert Murdochs right wing trigger words. Luckily that slimeball doesn't run our media.
I beg to disagree. Those fucking morons have no idea of what nazis are, like most American by the way. Having had a grandfather deported by the nazis and one that fought there in the resistance, I am tired to see the word nazi used our of context. NOTHING can be compared to the Nazis...

I guess Antifa flying Communist USSR flags and wearing all black with faces covered like ISIS are ok ?

I guess Antifa flying Communist USSR flags and wearing all black with faces covered like ISIS are ok ?
isn't that funny how nobody generalize antifa as Stalinist or Trotskyists but when some white redneck put on a KKK outfit, then all nationalists are racist bigots

Back