Into the spotlight

MissDeidre

OFC Regular
If I may take the stage for a moment: the name is MissDeidre or MissD for short.

The basics: I'm quite tall and wear high heels and boots but alas - short kings are welcome, too. The hair is usually black and/or red, same for the nails and lips which are also my fav contrast colours and setting. I love shiny things including Latex. I'll rather take the lit center stage, I'm not the type hiding in the shadows.
My outgoing personality is matched by my sexual lifestyle. Whenever possible, I'm a regular at the local clubs and into moresomes to gangbangs: been there, done that. Ladies and TransPeople are welcome, too.

Get to know me and discover the slut behind the mask. Some call me a classy queen, others call me an arrogant bitch - I'll take your compliments and put them into the treasure chest in my dungeon. I am not easily impressed, so keep that in mind before you open a conversation in the chat with the usual one liners and pathetic dick pics. Fuck my mind first and I'll make you beg for more.

Nevertheless: respect goes a long way, so we can all feel safe and happy. Consider yourself hugged and cared for, if you need to. Or just being drained by the devourer of cocks until your balls turn into prunes.

Welcome to my world.

001.jpg

Back