Intro!

Temmy1234

OFC Regular
Hey all!

New member here … FRESH MEAT you might say.

39 M UK.

Where to start …. There’s not a whole lot I’m not into if I’m honest. Like many on here, I spent time in a vanilla relationship and now feel like I’m making up for lost time (which I’m doing I pretty good job of if I may say so myself).

I’m naturally a dom / alpha type male who loves control and being dominant, but, I do have a switch and a more submissive side, you’ll have to work hard to get there but if you can, I get just as turned on in certain sub roles.

I largely love pussy, and love to feel those tasty lady juices pouring over my tongue, face and my dark beard as I savour and toy with their most sacred body part.

I have very few boundaries and am open minded to playing with everyone regardless of gender, sexuality and race, I really am a kinky, horny man with an insatiable appetite for cum!

What am I looking for … initially (like most relationships) an online rapport. I love to RP and I’m looking for online sexual relationships to start, which may well develop into physical ones.

I think that’s about it, hopefully my profile struck a chord with you, if it has then drop me a message!

Back