It was unexpected but so much fun

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
I've always had a weakness for older men and recently I met one who introduced me to something so wild I'm ready for more. Kevin is 48 and happily divorced and as I quickly discovered is on the Dom side which a lot of older men are which is another reason I prefer older men. We met a couple weeks ago through a mutual friend (Mark) I see and he asked me out which Mark was cool with so I agreed so a coupe night later we went out for dinner to get to know each other and it wasn't long before he had between my legs all tingly which he seemed to know. It wasn't long after that our conversation got sexual causing my nipples to become hard making them clearly visible though the thin material of my top and Kevin smiled asking if I was done with dinner saying if I wanted we could go back to his place for desert which I quickly agreed too. On the ride to his house I found out that Mark had told him all about me and as I thought about it Kevin's name had been mentioned by him a few times saying he had a friend he thought I'd like so I wasn't surprised when he asked me out. Once we got back to his house we went in and sat in the living room to talk when all of a sudden Kevin asked if I'd like to dance, and quickly added slow dancing, not the way kids dance now and I had to laugh saying it was fine by me. Soon after we were in each others arms talking as we danced it seemed everything around us just faded away until I found my skirt had been removed and tossed aside leaving me wearing just sheer thong panties and my top which he was sliding down my arms as we danced. I was never one for bras so I was now naked except for my panties as he held me tight pressing my hard nipples against his chest as we danced and I felt his hands slide down my back and into the band of my panties letting them fall to the floor and I kicked them aside as his hands returned to my bum cheeks squeezing them as we danced. It was all too much and nature and my body responded as my nipples got even harder until they hurt and between my legs became soaked until my juices were running down my legs as his hands on my bum pulled me in even closer until I could feel his now erect cock pressed into me. As the song ended he released me and not saying a word took my hand and lead me naked out to the kitchen and to a door that I figured lead down to his basement, then as he opened the door he said he wanted to show me his playroom as we started down the stairway. Once there I looked around and saw it was a man cave as others have called their own spot, it had a huge TV, surround sound, a pool table, a dart board, a couple of pinball machines and of course a bar, as well as the usual sofa's and chairs. He then smiled and said this was his man cave and said now he'd show me the "Playroom" and he tapped a button on the bar and one whole wall began to move and fold away leaving the space twice the size it was at first. The first thing I noticed was that across the the wall that just opened the whole wall was just one giant mirror floor to ceiling. Along one of the other walls it was lined with cases filled with sex toys of all shapes and sizes as well as whips, riding crops, hand cuffs along with other items I had no idea what they were used for. Along the opposite wall it was lined with leather restraints and harnesses, along with leather straps and chains used to restrain, blind folds and ball gags I had seen in adult "toy" stores guys had taken me too. In the center of the room was different pieces of dungeon furniture each fastened to the floor so they couldn't be moved accidently by who ever was restrained to them which I have to admit did sound like fun. As I was standing there checking everything out I wasn't really paying attention to Kevin which I soon found out he used to his full advantage as I found I was now standing there with leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles which were clipped together so all I could do was to try to hop away which never crossed my mind. Next he put a wide leather belt/harness around my waist pushing a button and I saw some ropes lowering from the ceiling which he quickly hooked to the rings on each of the cuffs with the last 2 being hooked to the rings on either said of the belt. I then noticed he had some kind of box in his hand which I quickly found was a remotes control as he smiled at me he pushed a button and my arms were pulled over my head which was soon followed by the cables attached to the belt and the cuffs on my ankles until I was suspended in mid-air. I was completely helpless to resist as he pushed different buttons on the remote until I floating there with my legs wide and he leaned in and licked my pussy before grabbing the lips and pulling it open wide as he drove his tongue deep inside licking me all over. It was all too much and within seconds my body started shaking as the first of what would be many orgasms wracked my body leaving me too weak to even move as he continued slurping up my juices and gently nibbling on my "Happy Button" which would send me over the edge once again filling his mouth with my juices again which he quickly slurped down. My whole world was spinning so I have no idea how long this went on before I felt my body being repositioned until my knees were up to my shoulders as he opened my knees wide and without saying a word drove his cock deep into my pussy so hard and fast that if he wasn't holding me I would of probably been bounced off the ceiling from the force of his thrusts. Sometime during this I must of passed out because the next thing I knew I was on my knees in front of him still restrained as he held my head as he drove his cock in and out of my mouth with the same force and speed as when he pounded my pussy. With each thrust his ball bag would slap off my chin and neck until they tightened up and with one last thrust began blasting his man juice down my throat to my waiting belly and he held it deep down my throat while he recovered so I began gently sucking the remaining juice from his cock until it fell from my mouth.
As Kevin released me from my restraints he said what we shared was amazing and told me he wished he had me met before Mark did and I smiled and told him how much I enjoyed it as well telling him that I'd love to come over and play again saying they Mark and I weren't a couple or anything so I could do what I wanted and giggled as I suggested we could invite him over too. Since then Kevin has been pretty busy with work but we have plans to spend the 4th of July weekend at his place and Mark is going to be there as well so it should be fun......

I've always had a weakness for older men and recently I met one who introduced me to something so wild I'm ready for more. Kevin is 48 and happily divorced and as I quickly discovered is on the Dom side which a lot of older men are which is another reason I prefer older men. We met a couple weeks ago through a mutual friend (Mark) I see and he asked me out which Mark was cool with so I agreed so a coupe night later we went out for dinner to get to know each other and it wasn't long before he had between my legs all tingly which he seemed to know. It wasn't long after that our conversation got sexual causing my nipples to become hard making them clearly visible though the thin material of my top and Kevin smiled asking if I was done with dinner saying if I wanted we could go back to his place for desert which I quickly agreed too. On the ride to his house I found out that Mark had told him all about me and as I thought about it Kevin's name had been mentioned by him a few times saying he had a friend he thought I'd like so I wasn't surprised when he asked me out. Once we got back to his house we went in and sat in the living room to talk when all of a sudden Kevin asked if I'd like to dance, and quickly added slow dancing, not the way kids dance now and I had to laugh saying it was fine by me. Soon after we were in each others arms talking as we danced it seemed everything around us just faded away until I found my skirt had been removed and tossed aside leaving me wearing just sheer thong panties and my top which he was sliding down my arms as we danced. I was never one for bras so I was now naked except for my panties as he held me tight pressing my hard nipples against his chest as we danced and I felt his hands slide down my back and into the band of my panties letting them fall to the floor and I kicked them aside as his hands returned to my bum cheeks squeezing them as we danced. It was all too much and nature and my body responded as my nipples got even harder until they hurt and between my legs became soaked until my juices were running down my legs as his hands on my bum pulled me in even closer until I could feel his now erect cock pressed into me. As the song ended he released me and not saying a word took my hand and lead me naked out to the kitchen and to a door that I figured lead down to his basement, then as he opened the door he said he wanted to show me his playroom as we started down the stairway. Once there I looked around and saw it was a man cave as others have called their own spot, it had a huge TV, surround sound, a pool table, a dart board, a couple of pinball machines and of course a bar, as well as the usual sofa's and chairs. He then smiled and said this was his man cave and said now he'd show me the "Playroom" and he tapped a button on the bar and one whole wall began to move and fold away leaving the space twice the size it was at first. The first thing I noticed was that across the the wall that just opened the whole wall was just one giant mirror floor to ceiling. Along one of the other walls it was lined with cases filled with sex toys of all shapes and sizes as well as whips, riding crops, hand cuffs along with other items I had no idea what they were used for. Along the opposite wall it was lined with leather restraints and harnesses, along with leather straps and chains used to restrain, blind folds and ball gags I had seen in adult "toy" stores guys had taken me too. In the center of the room was different pieces of dungeon furniture each fastened to the floor so they couldn't be moved accidently by who ever was restrained to them which I have to admit did sound like fun. As I was standing there checking everything out I wasn't really paying attention to Kevin which I soon found out he used to his full advantage as I found I was now standing there with leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles which were clipped together so all I could do was to try to hop away which never crossed my mind. Next he put a wide leather belt/harness around my waist pushing a button and I saw some ropes lowering from the ceiling which he quickly hooked to the rings on each of the cuffs with the last 2 being hooked to the rings on either said of the belt. I then noticed he had some kind of box in his hand which I quickly found was a remotes control as he smiled at me he pushed a button and my arms were pulled over my head which was soon followed by the cables attached to the belt and the cuffs on my ankles until I was suspended in mid-air. I was completely helpless to resist as he pushed different buttons on the remote until I floating there with my legs wide and he leaned in and licked my pussy before grabbing the lips and pulling it open wide as he drove his tongue deep inside licking me all over. It was all too much and within seconds my body started shaking as the first of what would be many orgasms wracked my body leaving me too weak to even move as he continued slurping up my juices and gently nibbling on my "Happy Button" which would send me over the edge once again filling his mouth with my juices again which he quickly slurped down. My whole world was spinning so I have no idea how long this went on before I felt my body being repositioned until my knees were up to my shoulders as he opened my knees wide and without saying a word drove his cock deep into my pussy so hard and fast that if he wasn't holding me I would of probably been bounced off the ceiling from the force of his thrusts. Sometime during this I must of passed out because the next thing I knew I was on my knees in front of him still restrained as he held my head as he drove his cock in and out of my mouth with the same force and speed as when he pounded my pussy. With each thrust his ball bag would slap off my chin and neck until they tightened up and with one last thrust began blasting his man juice down my throat to my waiting belly and he held it deep down my throat while he recovered so I began gently sucking the remaining juice from his cock until it fell from my mouth.
As Kevin released me from my restraints he said what we shared was amazing and told me he wished he had me met before Mark did and I smiled and told him how much I enjoyed it as well telling him that I'd love to come over and play again saying they Mark and I weren't a couple or anything so I could do what I wanted and giggled as I suggested we could invite him over too. Since then Kevin has been pretty busy with work but we have plans to spend the 4th of July weekend at his place and Mark is going to be there as well so it should be fun......
I would love to spend a night with you my friend.

Can you get any hornier, you know that i LOVE hearing about your adventures, you know where to find me..

Back