Ladies answer this - what makes his cum taste good

Secretworklife

OFC Regular
Ive never once blown my load in a girls mouth because I think they wouldn’t like the taste, how can I make my cum taste yummy for you?

Honestly depends on girl I think, I've had friends didn't matter if pineapple or whatever tried to eat.

Some girls enjoy to swallow and let there man explode in there mouth

Others just let them do it to please

.... I throughly enjoy the eye contact and emotion n holding my head its about feeling your cock shoot and throb as you struggle to watch me

That's more what gets me into it the desire and want if I feel that .... be prepared ill suck your soul out of you and gargle your cum as your toes are curled

Honestly depends on girl I think, I've had friends didn't matter if pineapple or whatever tried to eat.

Some girls enjoy to swallow and let there man explode in there mouth

Others just let them do it to please

.... I throughly enjoy the eye contact and emotion n holding my head its about feeling your cock shoot and throb as you struggle to watch me

That's more what gets me into it the desire and want if I feel that .... be prepared ill suck your soul out of you and gargle your cum as your toes are curled
God you’re sexy when you talk all dirty.

Ive never once blown my load in a girls mouth because I think they wouldn’t like the taste, how can I make my cum taste yummy for you?
I actually read an article in Men's Health years ago that said what you eat and drink beforehand make a difference. I love the taste of cum, though, so not sure it would affect me.

I see things a lot about things like pineapple and tropical things make a difference I just need a willing participant to be my tester

It's the natural sugar in those fruits. Sugar = sweet, onions and the like = sour. Also keep hydrated, even if it's just for your own health. Your balls are not old barrels in a wine cellar. Keep the fluids fresh instead.

It's the natural sugar in those fruits. Sugar = sweet, onions and the like = sour. Also keep hydrated, even if it's just for your own health. Your balls are not old barrels in a wine cellar. Keep the fluids fresh instead.
Good to know

Back