Last nights dream.

TashaX

OFC Regular
I had a dream, a dream which I wish came true.
I was laying down on my bed, both arms and legs spread apart and tied to the frame. I wasn't alone, there was someone with me, but I can't recall who they were or what they even looked like. My bare body was open for them to tease, to touch and play with. And that's exactly what they did. Light touches with the tips of their fingers tracing along my body, getting me a little worked up. One hand finding its way to my breast and carressing it, thumb brushing over my nipple and feeling it harden with the slightest of touch. Making sure to give the other the same attention as he lightly pinched, tugged and twisted, enjoying my reaction as my back arched off the bed moaning. His other hand found its way to the place in between my thighs where he toyed with my clit, rubbing it in soft circles. Not long after, he slid his finger down my slit until he had the tip placed at my entrance. At that point, I was already wet and throbbing, needing to feel something more. Just as I was about to beg him, he pushed a finger in, feeling my walls quickly engulf him. He began a slow rhythm of moving his finger in and out as I lay there squirming and moaning, tugging at the restraints when he began to pick up on the pace. With the addition of a second finger, it didn't take long before I could feel something inside of me brewing. When he ground the palm of his hand against my clit with his fingers buried in deep, I was about to cum, but instead, I woke up.

Back