Life here in OFC

Fantastic drawing Fuckray, I saw myself in it straight away. You are very talented x

Fantastic drawing Fuckray, I saw myself in it straight away. You are very talented x
Meh it was just a quick drawing on a scratch piece of paper; but I figured everyone on OFC would understand it non the less.

Meh it was just a quick drawing on a scratch piece of paper; but I figured everyone on OFC would understand it non the less.

Well, I still think it's great! You should post more of your drawings, you are very talented at capturing the moment lol xx

Just a simple scratch drawing I had done representing life here in Online Free Chat that I figure any and all of us could relate to in one way or another.

View attachment 8715

It's so obvious it's an institute for pumping and dumping. You don't have to have 100% of the knowledge of social conditioning to figure out why men expect to have a one partner an hour routine. This lack of personal obligation between the two sexes isn't anything new; it's been like that since the advent of emailing in 1972. So you either drop your pants down to see tits and asses, or you don't.

You could definitely cover a few psychology semesters unpacking stuff here/observing characters.... its pretty interesting how/why people do certain things. But i try to keep the work head closed when here :)

Back