Looking for a female roleplay partner

BrettRP

OFC Regular
I'm looking for a roleplay partner (women only) to play a scene about a dangerous sex cult. It's a popular scene that I've played quite a few times, but I should warn you it's pretty dark.

In the scene, there is a small town, very off the grid and hard to get to. The town was originally founded by a wealthy tycoon with...questionable sexual turn ons...He found a large number of people with similar turn ons, and invited them to live in the town, even paying for some people to live there. The town has a very dominant/submissive dynamic that the aforementioned tycoon is very fond of.

The men are taught to be very sexually aggressive, and to be very straightforward with their intentions when sleeping with a woman. The women in turn, are taught to be very submissive, and to never say no...I won't get into too much more detail, but if you want to know more, feel free to message me.

I've played this scene quite a few times, but never as a long term roleplay, and would be very interested to explore it further. Pm me for details.

I'm looking for a roleplay partner (women only) to play a scene about a dangerous sex cult. It's a popular scene that I've played quite a few times, but I should warn you it's pretty dark.

In the scene, there is a small town, very off the grid and hard to get to. The town was originally founded by a wealthy tycoon with...questionable sexual turn ons...He found a large number of people with similar turn ons, and invited them to live in the town, even paying for some people to live there. The town has a very dominant/submissive dynamic that the aforementioned tycoon is very fond of.

The men are taught to be very sexually aggressive, and to be very straightforward with their intentions when sleeping with a woman. The women in turn, are taught to be very submissive, and to never say no...I won't get into too much more detail, but if you want to know more, feel free to message me.

I've played this scene quite a few times, but never as a long term roleplay, and would be very interested to explore it further. Pm me for details.
Yes please
I'll play as a submissive girl

Back